Chapter 27 & 28

It's been a week since everything has happened. I was out of the hospital and haven't heard from any of the boys all week. Walking into my house followed by my mother and father was the best feeling in the world. The house was all cleaned up and looked new again, my Mom and dad were both alive and breathing. But something was missing in this picture.

"Where is Cole?" I asked turning toward my parents. They both just smiled at me and hugged me carefully because i was still sore.

"Oh baby, Cole wanted to stop and pick up a few things for you're coming home party we are having," she says making me gasp.

"A party, we really don't need one," I say making my dad laugh.

"After everything we have all been through, we all could use a little fun..." My dad says kissing my head.

"How is Molly doing?" I asked knowing her mother had been killed. she took it hard when we told her.

"She is going to be okay. Uncle Zack is taking good care of her. They will make it through this," Mom says with a smile. I nod and head up to my room. I smiled as I walked in. Everything was put back in place. I did notice a piece of paper laying on the bed. I walked over and picked it up:

''Dang Cassidy, you really need to leard to keep your room cleaner. It took us almost three hours to get everything looking perfect again. Of course, some of us got distracted with things we found *Sam*. But we did it! Hope all is well int he Bieber household and hopefully we will all meet again, under differnet circumstances of course... Have a good life kid, -TJ and the boys'

Reading the note made me laugh and tear up, knowing that I will more than likely never see TJ, Josh, and Sam again. They were placed back in hiding to train probably. Train for yet another life threatening task with someone else. I never even got to say goodbye to Sam, that is what really hurts the most about all of this. 

"Woman what are you doing?" Molly said walking into my room with bags. She was all dressed in a cute yellow sundress, hair all curled and she looked perfect.

"Molly," I said hugging her. She was also carefully not to hug me to tight. I pulled away and looked her over. "Why are you so dressed up my dear?" I asked my cousin. she smiles and pulls a dress out of the bag she had.

"You need to get dressed up to. A party, no way you are wearing sweats like now," she says pointing to my sweat pants. I groan and sit on the edge of my bed.

"You know i hate dresses right," I say making her laugh.

"Yeah i know, but trust me this is going to be a special party and you need to look cute," she says making me glare at her playfully. "You always look cute i know, but please," She begs me with those puppy dog eyes she always does. Groaning i take the dress from her and go to the bathroom.

"Are you almost done," Molly shouts at me five minutes later. I walk out of the bathroom in a teal sundress with white designs around the bottom and top. I smile as i let my hair fall in its natural waves. I even applied make up while i was in there.

"Well?" I asked spinning around. Molly looked shocked and didn't say anything.

"Holy crap! You look stunning!" she says grabbing my hands and spinning us in a circle. Laughing we didn't even notice someone was at the door.

"Geez, who knew girls got so worked up over dresses," Keegan teased poking his head around the door frame. We both stick out tongues out at him laughing. "Can i come in?" he asked. I nod and he steps in, all dressed casual in kakis and a black shirt.

"Wow, look who can clean up," Molly joked poking Keegan in the stomach. Keegan pokes her back and I laugh. Those two were like siblings sometimes.

"Anyways, Cole sent me to come escort you to the party which has been going on out back for the last ten minutes. We were all wondering where you were," Keegan said looking at us.