Chapter 10. Going for a spin.

Author's Note: Okay, so in this chapter, some thing happens that I don't think any of you ever thought about would happen. But I thought it would be fun to write.

~No one's P.O.V~

The girl, Astrid, was running through the forest of Raven Point, trying to get back to her village to tell the chief about everything she had seen in the cove.

The girl looked back in fright before jumping up on a log, before she could jump off it something grabbed her upper arm.

Astrid's eyes widened when she felt the claws around her arm, she felt her feet leave the ground and looked up to see a green eyed Night Fury. Y/n being further up in the air on Shadow, winking at her.

Astrid's hand shot to the claws, trying to get them off, "Oh, great Odin's ghost!" She scream while Hiccup and Toothless flew higher.

"Oh, this is it!" She screamed, thinking it was her end.

Toothless threw the girl on a branch before he, himself and Shadow landed in the tall pine tree. The tree bent because of their weight.

"Hiccup! Y/n!" She shouted to the two, "Get me down from here!" She shouted, trying to seem dominant by her tone of voice, but Y/n saw the girl look down and when she looked up again, her eyes were clearly filled with fear from the height they were in.

"You have to give us a chance to explain." Hiccup told the blind Viking. While Y/n watched with slight amusement. She gave off a mischievous smirk.

"I am NOT listening to ANYTHING you have to say!" She shouted back, beginning to climb closer to them.

"Then we won't speak." Y/n spoke to the girl, she was serious now, she leaned forward and got slightly closer to the girl, "Just let us show you."

"Please, Astrid." Hiccup pleaded.

She looked down before deciding, seeing no other way Astrid grunted, pulling herself up on the branch she held on to, causing it to creak from her weight.

Y/n reached her hand out to the angered Viking, but she didn't take it. Astrid got up to stand on the branch, when she reached for Y/n's saddle both dragons growled, showing her their teeth as a threat.

Astrid flinched, stopping in her tracks from the protective dragons. She eventually grabbed onto a strap of the saddle, she hit Y/n's hand away, causing them to growl louder at her, telling her last warning before they blast her down.

Astrid pulled herself behind Y/n, on the dragon's back with cautious movements. Y/n looked back at her with skeptic eyes.

"Now get me down from here!" She commanded, but in a softer tone, Y/n, however, didn't like being commanded to do anything.

Her mischief returning, she smiled, "Shadow, down." She said kindly, and the Night Furies caught on, she patted Shadow's head softly, "Gently." The mischief were clear in her voice to the dragons but the Viking didn't hear a single thing.

Shadow and Toothless spread their wings, "See? Nothing to be afraid of." Hiccup spoke to the blonde a little too soon.

Toothless and Shadow had annoyed looks on their faces, they didn't like their new 'friend' as Y/n put it.

Much to Hiccup and Astrid's surprise, they shot up in the air, "Whaaah!" Hiccup screamed when he suddenly were flying straight up with an incredible speed and they got faster every second.

Astrid screamed when she almost fell off of the saddle that she held on to for dear life.

While Y/n wanted this as payback for all of the times she had tried to hurt the dragons, only to be stopped by Hiccup or herself.