D-RoB Chapter 1. Academy.

Y/n - Speak.
Hiccup - Speak.

~No one's P.O.V~

This is Berk.

For generations it was Vikings against dragons, the battles were furious. But one day, everything changed.

Y/n flew over Berk on Shadow.

I met Hiccup, and together we've shown people here, that instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them.

She changed the fin tail, going straight up while twirling around, Shadow looked up at her rider, smiling her gummy smile.

Live with them, even train them.

Y/n stopped flying straight up when she heard a voice.

"Okay, guys, best trick competition, who's up first?" She saw Hiccup along with Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, and his twin, Ruffnut. All sitting on their dragon's backs.

"Me!" Snotlout said, standing on Hookfang.

"Actually, I think it's-" Fishlegs started in a soft tone, but Snotlout turned to him and cut him off, "ME!!" He gave a smirk.

"Sweet baby born in a thunderstorm, GO!!" Astrid shouted, already tired of their bickering.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll go and when we go Hookfang and I are going to light the sky on fir-!" Y/n laughed when Hookfang dived down, surprising his rider.

Hearing the laugher, Hiccup turned his head to the sound, but when he looked, nothing. Y/n smiled, hiding in the clouds, waiting for her time to make appearance.

She tried to hold in her giggles as Hookfang dived and rolled through sea stacks while Snotlout cried out.

Flying between two sea stacks, the horns of Snotlout's helmet scratched against them, making him scream while the dragon growled in amusement.

He let out a scream when Hookfang dived into the water, hunting for some fish before flying up again, landing on the same sea stack as everyone else. When they landed, Snotlout cheered about being alive, having survived the crazy dragon's flying.

"It's my turn!" Fishlegs shouted with excitement, "Are you ready, Meatlug? Here we go!" Y/n frowned when Meatlug simply flew a little out of the sea stack and around in a circle before landing at the same spot.

"You gotta be kidding..." She deadpanned, gaining a roar of agreement from Shadow.

"Yes! New personal best!" He cheered while hugging Meatlug, making Y/n look at them through her fingers with unbelievable feeling.

"My turn!"

"No, my turn!"

The Twins began to fight, but Hiccup spoke up before they really could get into it, "Guys, same dragon." He reminded them.

"Oh, right." Tuffnut said, fist-bumping his sister before they took off on Barf and Belch, but it didn't take long before the Twins got in another fight.

"Go left!" Tuffnut shouted when a sea stack came up, "No, right!" Ruffnut shouted instead, Tuffnut changed his mind, "No, no, right!"

But so did Ruffnut, "No, left, left!" The two heads hit together, they looked at each other before they threw the Twins off before avoiding the sea stack.

"OHH, NO!! WHOA!" Tuffnut screamed as he and his sister fell towards the sea, "This is awesome and scary!" He screamed as he saw the water getting closer.