D-RoB Chapter 10. Twin Chaos.

Y/n - Speak.
Hiccup - Speak.

~No one's P.O.V~

The thunder raged outside of the Great Hall, the ones inside of the heavy wooden doors didn't bother to jump in surprise.

"What about this one?" The boy excitedly asked as he turned the pages in the book before pointing at one of the dragons.

"The Crimson Goregutter?" He read out loud to the girl, who sat on the table, sharpening her black sword.

The candles burning on the table illuminated her features beautiful in the quiet hall.

"The Crimson Goregutter is a large Boulder Class," Y/n replied, looking up from the black sword in her lap.

"They are loyal and caring but don't underestimate their strength." She smiled as the boy in front of her wrote down her words, "It prefers to be left alone, they can be aggressive and incredibly dangerous when it's provoked."

"Okay. How is that?" He asked, turning the book for her to see.

"It's great. Good work." She praised with a closed-eyed smile. She turned the book back around to him afterwards.

Just when she was about to look back down at her sword, the boy called out her name, "Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh. Do-Do you..." He took a deep breath, "Do you know about the DragonBorn?"

Y/n frowned, quickly swinging her sword around and back in its sheath on her back, "Out with it. What do you know?"

The Viking, in response, placed a smaller book on top of the Book of Dragons.

She flipped the book open carelessly, "What does it say?" She asked, her eyes only skimming over the pages.

"Not much, honestly. But it does mention a thing or two about your birthmark, and how stuff that effect dragons can effect you, too."

Y/n closed her eyes with a sigh, "Have you told anyone?" She asked, closing the book softly.

"I told Stoick." He admitted, looking down at his hands on the table, "Sorry, but it had to."

The light casted itself on Y/n's face, making her smile look even softer than ever before, "It's okay. I just wanted to know."

"A-Are you sure? B-Because I-I-"

"Hey!" Y/n cut the teen off, "I mean it. It's fine. It doesn't mean anything. Got it?" Y/n asked, leaning closer to the boy.

He nodded, "Good." Y/n told him, handing him the little book back before closing the Book of Dragons while looking towards the big wooden doors.

"It just seem to continue and continue." The boy remarked.

"It does." Y/n agreed, "But I think it will be the perfect lesson for today." She said as Shadow walked up to her, placing her head in her lap, "That is, when the others wake up."

~No one's P.O.V~

They say two heads are better than one, which is often true.