Chapter 6: My Wayward Son

The four girls went to City Hall, where the science station for planets was. Surprisingly, the girls saw Jared, Lilly, Jared's daughters Mary and Joanna, and Lilly's baby Luci.

Oh, yeah. Another bit of information: Lilly had her baby! It was a beautiful baby boy! But you are probably confused. If it's a boy why is his name Luci? We'll get to that... Oh, look! Right now!

Fawn gasped when she saw them. "Hi, guys! Hey Jared! Lilly! Mary! Joanna!" Fawn gasped again. "And baby Lucifer!" Fawn said that last part in a baby voice.

Lilly looked at Fawn. "Fawn! Don't say his real name! People in here don't necessarily like that name."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry." Fawn smiled shyly. "But hey guys!"

"Hi, Fawn! Anna! Lan! Izzy!" ten-year-old Mary and seven-year-old Joanna said at the same time.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lan asked.

"Well, what are you guys doing here?" Jared asked.

"Well, my mother is married to Joseph, they had a baby, and the Native Americans found them on an unknown planet," Isabella answered.

"Oh," Lilly said. "Well, that's why we came here, too."

"Oh, okay," Anna-Marie shrugged. "I guess we could all go in there together."

~~~~

So everyone went into the science-y room where they had up a bunch of videos of different satelites. There was one of a planet that was a dark blue on the outside of the circle, and on the inside it was a brownish color. It was pretty big. Either that or it was really close to the camera.

The scientist lead everyone to the screen with the big planet.

"Well, here we are," the Native American woman said. "This is the planet that Joseph, Violeta, and their kids were found. We...don't have a name for it. Well, would one of you guys like to name it? Oh! I forgot to tell you! It's a moving planet! It's moving right now! See?"

The scientist was right. The planet was moving closer to the camera.

"Oo! Oo!" Fawn said, raising her hand.

"Yes?" the scientist asked.

"I have a name idea!" Fawn said, putting her hand down. "For the planet. What do you think of My Wayward Son?"

"Oo!" Anna-Marie said. "I like it!"

"Yes," the scientist said. "That's a good name. Well, how would you guys like to go there?"