Chapter 8: Kaetlyn's Spaceships

Fawn woke up to the sound of an alarm. Fawn groaned.

"The fuck was the alarm on for?" Fawn asked without opening her eyes.

Isabella clapped. The alarm stopped. "Good morning, sweetie!"

Fawn opened her eyes and looked at Isabella. Isabella had a huge smile on her face.

"Dear God," Fawn said. "I'm dating a morning person."

"Yeah, yeah. Deal with it." Isabella kissed Fawn's forehead as Fawn closed her eyes. "And the alarm was so that we could get up early."

Fawn grunted.

"So that we could go to that planet you named."

Fawn groaned again as she turned onto her other side.

"Fawn, it's only nine o'clock. You need to get up! Or they're gonna leave without us!"

Fawn sighed. "Just let me sleep."

"No!" Isabella said jokingly. She pulled the blankets off of Fawn.

"Aah!" Fawn screamed, trying to grab for the blankets. "It's fucking freezing, Belle!"

"Well, get up and get dressed and you'll be warm!"

Fawn sighed. "I hate you. But I fucking love you."

Isabella smiled. "I know."

~~~~

So Isabella and Fawn got ready to go to My Wayward Son. They left to go to Anna-Marie's old house. Anna-Marie moved out of her house once she graduated high school. She moved into a house with her boyfriend Erik.

When they got to the house they found that Anna-Marie, Lan, Jared, Lilly, Mary, Joanna, and Luci were there as well. They were in the backyard with Anna-Marie's mom Kaetlyn.

"Oh!" Kaetlyn said, her curly dirty blonde hair going in her bright green eyes that were like Anna-Marie's. "Isabella. Fawn. I was wondering when you guys would show up. Follow me, ladies and gents."

Kaetlyn snapped thrice. A part of the ground opened up like a door. There were steps heading down.

"Now, bitches, you follow me," Kaetlyn said.