Chapter 12: Joseph's Jackassery

"Woah woah woah, hey," Isabella said, raising her hands up a little. "Wh-what's this...Dad?"

"Dad?" Fawn asked, looking at Isabella. "The fuck kinda drugs are you takin'?"

"Isabella," Joseph said. "I am not your father. I would never want to be your father. You're a little bitch just like your friends. And Lan." Joseph aimed the gun at Lan. "Oh, Lan. You just said bad words in front of my children."

"Okay. With you as a dad they'd probably learn them anyway." Lan shrugged.

"At some point, yes. Now," Joseph set the gun ready for him to pull the trigger, "prepare to die."

"NO!" Jared yelled. He ran out of the spaceship, and went in front of the girls.

"NOOO!" Lilly screeched.

But it was too late.

Joseph pulled the trigger.

~~~~

Joseph, Violeta, Joseph II, and Coletta left on their Nicki Minaj dinosaur. Then they flew away in their spaceship that was really big, but it couldn't fit the dinosaur. They noticed the spaceship flying away as they stayed on the ground.

"No," Lilly whispered. She was kneeling down next to Jared, tears going down her face. He got shot in the head, and he was already dead.

"No. NO!" Lilly screamed. "He can't do this! He can't do this to me! Not again!"

"Not..." Fawn said with a frown. "What...what do you mean 'not again'?"

Lilly sniffled. "Mary? Joanna?" Lilly looked at the three kids sitting next to her. The girls were crying, and Luci was asleep. "Are you okay?"

"No, Mama, I'm not," Mary said, shaking her head. Joanna was silent, crying into her sister's shirt.

"Okay, um..." Lilly looked up at the four girls. "I was married before I met you guys and...and Jared. His name was Robert. We were madly in love. I married him when I was eighteen. He was twenty. I was pregnant at our wedding. We had a little girl. Emily." Lilly smiled. She started crying even more. "And later we had a son named Christopher. After Emily turned two Society asked me if I wanted to work for them. I said no. They kept calling me for weeks. I finally said yes. I accidentally said something I wasn't supposed to say to someone outside of my job, then to my family. And...Joseph ordered my family to be killed. My house was on fire. Robert...Emily...Christopher...all dead. Then my parents and siblings wanted to talk to me because I got depressed. And I got anxiety. Social anxiety, I think. Yeah, they died, too. And now? Now...now I had a new family. A new husband. New kids. A new life that nobody could destroy. Except for the most powerful man in the universe who is seeking to ruin my life..."

"George R.R. Martin?" Lan asked. The four girls were sitting down next to Lilly.

Lilly laughed weakly. "No. I'm not Sansa Stark. Although, it would be pretty cool to be a lord's daughter... But no. I meant Joseph. I...I accidentally told people about a secret plan. It was one of Joseph's. He was gonna start it after your Battle. But then the atomic bomb blew up, postponing his plans. So he's probably following through with those plans."

"Well, what's the plan?" Anna-Marie asked.

"To destroy the universe."