Chapter 13: Future Fawn's Nicki Minaj Prediction

"D...destroy the universe?" Fawn asked.

"Um, yeah," Lilly said. "That's what I said."

"No," Fawn whispered. "No. No. No. No. No!"

"Hey, Fawn, what's wrong?" Anna-Marie asked.

Isabella looked at Fawn, and Fawn looked back at Isabella. "Do you want me to tell them?" Isabella asked.

Fawn nodded in response.

"Okay." Isabella sighed. "Um...remember Flower's second birthday party?"

Everybody nodded.

"Well, as you know, Fawn left early. When she got home she heard a noise upstairs."

"Probably just her mom." Lan shrugged.

"My mom wasn't home," Fawn said, her voice cracking slightly. "And we don't have any pets that could make a noise like that. Unless fish can do that now... So I went upstairs." Fawn explained everything. Future Fawn. Her list of things of the massive fuck up. Everything. Okay, no. Not everything. She left out the part where she told Isabella about everything.

"Oh," Lilly said. "The next thing was a solar flare you said?"

"Yeah."

"Ummmm..." Lilly said. "You girls might wanna turn around."

The four girls turned around. Behind them was a solar flare. But it wasn't that bright. The sun must not have been as bright as the Earth's sun.

"Holy shit," Isabella said. "I'll be damned."

"So Joseph's already doing his plan." Fawn shook her head, still amazed at the solar flare.

"Yes. Yes, he is," Lilly said.

"Could you tell us what it is?" Anna-Marie asked, turning to face Lilly.

"Yeah. Sure. Come into my spaceship. I'll explain in there."