Chapter 10: Joseph And Violeta's Return

The four girls went on one spaceship, and the Adams family went on another. Kaetlyn did a countdown to when the spaceships would leave. They had fifteen seconds to get strapped in. Then they were off.

~~~~

"Fuck," Lan said. "How long until we get to My Wayward Son?"

"Uhhh..." Anna-Marie looked at the computers. "About a day. Maybe less."

"FUCK!" Lan said putting her head back to the back of her chair. "Why am I always pregnant when we have these adventures?" Lan lifted her head.

"Well," Fawn began, "Li can't keep it in his pants, and you can't shut your legs." Isabella couldn't help but laugh at this, which made Fawn smirk.

Lan snorted as Anna-Marie covered her mouth trying not to laugh. "Yeah. I know. We're young and hormonal. And now we're married. So yeah. That might explain it. But I think I'm gonna be done. I think two's enough."

"Really?" Isabella asked, her arms crossed as she leaned against the metal wall. "Only two?"

"Yeah. Two's enough for me. And if this one's a girl I already know what I'm gonna name her."

"Really?" Anna-Marie asked Lan.

"You know how Flower is Flower Marie?" Lan's three friends nodded. "Well if she has a younger sister I'm gonna name her Fawn Bella."

Fawn's jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh! Th-thank you! I feel so...special!"

"Well, you're one of my three best friends," Lan said with a smile. "Plus, I also ship you and Isabella. And Anna-Marie came up with a ship name for you guys."

Isabella looked at Lan and Anna-Marie. "You gave us a ship name?!"

"Yeah." Anna-Marie nodded.

"Well, what is it?" Fawn asked excitedly. "Is it something pretty like Isafawn?"

"Nope," Lan said. "But close. It's Fawnabella."

"Aww!" Fawn said. "Fawnabella! I love it!"

"Yeah." Isabella smiled. "It sounds good."

All four girls heard a sound like an alarm. They all looked over at the computer. It said that they were going near a planet. They looked out the window. There it was. My Wayward Son.

~~~~

Both spaceships landed on My Wayward Son. Everyone got out of their spaceships and examined their surroundings. It looked a lot like Earth. Until they heard –

RRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR!

"No," Lan said, laughing. "No no. Not another Nicki Minaj dragon!"

It wasn't a dragon.

It was something extinct on Earth for millions of years.

A dinosaur.

To be specific, it was a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

They tried to go back to their spaceships, but then Mary yelled, "Daddy! Look! That man's riding the scary dinosaur!"

Everybody looked at the dinosaur. It was walking towards them. On the T. Rex's back was none other than Joseph the Dickhead, his wife Violeta the Whore, and their two kids.

"Hello, bitches!" Joseph yelled. "Surprised?!"