New Years Eve!- BoyfRiends

T.W: None, I don't think

BoyfRiends

*Jeremy's P.O.V.*

      I was over at Michael's, scarfing down Doritos. We were watching the New Years Eve ball drop in New York on tv down in his basement. Before I got the Squip, I had these isolated feelings about Michael. I tried to move onto Christine to over them. The Squip just had me focus had me focus on Christine, my feelings for Michael swarming back when I got rid of the Tic-Tac. It forced me to forget Christine altogether.

      We lasted about a week.

      Christine took the break up really well, and actually gave me some really great advice. Its Christine; I don't know why I'm so surprised. 

      But heere I am now. In Michael's basement, with Michael, about to watch a countdown 'till when you kiss someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. And the mark of a new year, but whatever. Thing is, I want to kiss Michael. Really really bad. But one, I don't think he likes me like that, two, I am way too shy to make the first move. 

"Hey Jer?"

"Yeah Mike?" I responded, instantly snapping out of my trance. 

"You've been zoning out on my face for the past 2 minutes. Everything okay?"

       I blushed, and looked off to the side.

"Everything's great! Just excited for new kiss- New Years!" I quickly corrected, flushing even more.

     Michael raised an arched brow, and nodded slowly.

"O...kay..."

       I sighed, embarrassed, and planted my face in my hands.

"Jeremy?"

"Hm?"

"You alright?"

      I peeked out at Michael, and smiled.

"I'm gay! I-I meAN OKAY!!"

      Michael laughed, and I groaned.

"Okay, so you're just extra awkward today. Good to know."

      Michael stood up, and made his way towards his closet. He pulled out a joint and a lighter, and plopped onto the bean bag. 

"Nap bap bap bap bap!" I shook my head, taking the lighter. "New Years resolution, remember?"

"Jer! Its not even midnight yet!"

"Yeah. But might as well get a head start, right?"

"Ugh, y'know what? Fine," Michael grumbles, handing me the lung killer stick. 

       Michael is setting a New Years resolution for himself to not smoke. Thanks to my step-bother Evan. Evan and Michael absolutely adore each other, but when Evan found out Michael smoked, he got upset and said he wouldn't want Michael in the house as long as he did. Since they're both very lovable people, they both didn't take it well. 

       Evan felt really really bad. He was just extra strict because that situation came too close to home. He's trying to get his boyfriend to quit too.

      Michael, on the other hand, felt disgusted with himself. I cheered him up the best I could, and helped him set goals for himself, including his resolution. Evan and Michael's friendship was rekindled, and now its stronger than ever. 

"Hey Micha?"

"Yeah?"

"Any hopes or... new plans for the new year?"