Truth or Dare- All the Good Ships

T.W: A bit smutty. Doesn't go all the way, though!

BoyfRiends, RichJake, Cinnabun, Pinkberry.

*3rd person P.O.V.*

      The Squip gang was all met up at Michael's house, sprawled out onto the couch and eating pizza. They all decided to throw a party after Jake came out to the friend group, making the whole gang members of the LGBTQ+ community. Rich, Jeremy, and Brooke were bisexual, although Jeremy is homoromantic, Michael is gay and demisexual, Christine and Jenna are lesbians, although Christine is asexual, and Jake and Chloe are pansexual. 

      They were all watching Phineas and Ferb for nostalgic reasons, until Chloe stood up.

"Alright gays. Time for truth or dare."

"Ooo~! You know I'm in!" Jenna squealed a bit.

      At this point there were two couples. Chloe and Brooke (Actually don't really like that ship) and Christine and Jenna. So basically... the girls have their shit together. But they also had a goal to get the boys together, because like I said, they have their shit together. They know what's up. 

"I'm good with that," Michael muttered.

"Hell yeah! Let's do this!" Jake cheered.

      Chloe walked to the center of the room, eyeing Michael.

"Since I'm the one that suggested it, I'll go first. Michael. Truth or dare?"

"U-uh..." he stuttered in surprise. "Truth?"

"Hah! Thcaredy cat!" Rich teased.

"Hmmm..." Chloe trailed off. "Have you ever had seriously gay thoughts about someone in this room?"

"Wow, what a question," Jeremy snickered.

      Michael instantly turned red, nodding his head slightly. 

"W-wait really? Dude, who?" Jeremy asked instantly.

"I know who," Brooke smirked.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun," Chloe laughed while pecking Brooke's cheek. 

      Michael's face paled, and he looked off to the side. He knew this was probably how he was going to die; of embarrassment. 

"Go on Michael, ask someone a question!" Christine chirped.

      Michael swallowed, and nodded.

"R-Rich? Truth or dare?"

"Dare. I'm not intimidated by you," he replied nonchalantly. 

"Understandable," Jake muttered with a snicker.

      The weed boi rolled his eyes, and coughed.

"Uh... I dare you to exchange outfits with... Jake," he muttered, picking a random person.

"W-wait, what?!" Rich asks with a blush rising to his cheeks.

"You heard him! Go change together," Jenna giggles evilly, emphasizing the last word.

"F-fine. Let's go Richie."

      Rich follows Jake into the bathroom, looking like a lost puppy. Jake closed the door behind the both of them, and Rich blushed.

"J-Jake-"

       Jake took ho shirt off.

"Jesus fucking christ-" Rich muttered.

"Rich? Bud, you're staring."