Morning Cuddles- Deere

(^Whoever drew that... wow. Just... wow. But I am finally getting off my ass and finishing off all my requests!!! But I am seriously not accepting anymore. I have 6 one-shots to write, one to publish, a book to finish, and like... 72 one-shots to write for my own project. Along with my own personal ideas to write out. So, once I'm done with all my ideas and requests, I'm just... done with this book- but thanks to @waddle_gets_squipped for (semi) requesting this. I promised a couple Deere one-shots, so here's the second. But I have more requests coming! Just be patient!!! Love you guys😘)

T.W.: You might get diabetes from this pure, sickeningly sweet fluff.

Jeremy’s P.O.V.

    I stirred when I felt arms squeeze around me, my eyes fluttering open and shut as the morning light came streaming in from the nearby window. 

“Morning Jer-bear~”

    I smiled, nuzzling into the arms that were holding me. “Morning Jakey.”

    He hummed, starting to spread kisses all along my face as I giggled. 

“Jake stahhhhp~”

“Never.”

    I laughed as he started scribbling along my sides, looking up at him and trying to writhe away. 

“JakE! St-tOP!”

    He chuckled, stopping and wrapping his arms around my waist with a soft kiss to my nose. 

“God, you’re so cute,” he gushed.

“No u.”

“Uno reverse card.”

“Infinite Uno reverse card.”

“Infinite Uno reverse card times 3,000.”

    I gasped, hitting him lightly across the chest. 

“How dare you? You know how hard I took that movie. I cried for two hours afterwards.’

“Not only did you cry for two hours, you weren’t okay for a few days.”

    I nod in agreement, sighing before I started to sit up. 

“Woah, woah. Where are you going?” Jake asked, pulling me back and next to him. 

    I giggled, kissing his cheek as I tried to get out of his grasp.

“We need to get breakfast somehow.”

“Or you could just stay here with meeee~” he smiled, pressing kisses all over my cheek. 

“How about I go get breakfast real fast while you pull up Jumanji on my laptop?”

    I felt his arm loosen around me, and I smirked.

“Like… the one with Kevin Hart?”

“Like the one with Kevin Hart.”

    He’s a sucker for the guy.

“Okay, okay, deal. Just hurry up, or I’ll go through your search history.”

    My eyes widened and I jumped out of his arms, starting to run down the stairs. I roll my eyes as I hear him laugh, scowling and grabbing two bowls from the kitchen cupboard. I grabbed cereal, milk and two spoons, making us breakfast quickly.

“Jeremy! One minute!” 

    I let out a squeak as I hurry up, getting the cereal ready and running upstairs as fast as I could without spilling anything. 

“I’m- I’m here-! Just start the movie.”

    Jake snickered as he nodded, pressing play before holding his arms out for me. I place the bowls of cereal on my nightstand with a smile before climbing back into bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me gently before the both of us started to watch the movie. 

“Hey Jeremy?” he asked as he kissed my hair.

“Mhm?”

“Why did you look up ‘girls with tails?’’

547 WORDS