👣Chapter 30: Unexpected Guest👣

Okay, I need your help.

I'm writing Daddy's Boy and two plots came to my mind... and I'm struggling on which plot is better. So tell me which plot you guys prefer better, since you guys will be reading it.

Plot 1

Off soon discovers he's starting to catch feelings for Gun. At first he decides to deny it because he's not gay but soon he grows obsessed with Gun and becomes very possessive and protective toward him. He wants to make Gun his no matter what... Even though Gun doesn't want a him. Gun's afraid to fall in love, especially with a rich person since his mom left him for a rich man. However Off doesn't seem to understand and starts touching Gun, even though Gun told him to stop. The truth was, Gun in fact likes Off... but wouldn't admit. Off will make Gun admit. Even if it means touching Gun in sexual way Gun doesn't like.

Plot 2

As Off and Gun spend more time together, Off realizes he is catching feelings for Gun... but he's not gay. He's confused with himself and he starts to be super cruel towards Gun. Always treating him like a slave, embarrassing him, and doing many terrible things! Despite being treated like this, Gun still tries to change Off because he made a promise to Off's dad. However in one incident, where Off does something so terrible and crew, that Gun decides to break that promise and leave Off forever. Once Gun was missing from Off's life, He realized what he lost and is desperate to get Gun back in his life.

Please tell me which one you want

¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|

"Ok, P'Kwang should be here any minute." Gun announced as he grabbed his red handbag. 

Off and Gun have already received their outfit before coming to Chiang Mai. They were both wearing a silk shirt with different color squares taking over the shirts. It really looked amazing and both Off and Gun had say P'Boy had amazing taste in fashion. 

knock knock

knock knock

"Speaking of which." Off said as he walked towards the door and opened it. He was expecting it to be Kwang, but was rather shocked when he saw his family there, along with Milk on the side. 

"Off! My baby!" Mrs. Dararat, Off's mother excitedly said as she hugged her son. "Ahhh, I missed you."

Off stood there for a while processing what was going on before he hugged his mom back. "Hey mom? What are y-"