🗣️Chapter 31: Action Needed🗣️

I want to die right now. 😑🗡️

BTS IS 10 BLOCKS AWAY FROM ME, PRACTICING BEFORE PERFORMING IN THE NEW YEAR'S EVE AND I CAN'T GO BECAUSE OF MY BROKEN ARM. AHHHHHHHHHH! 

Also happy new year! ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you Babiis!" Both Off and Gun announced before waving their hand and exiting the stage. 

The fan meet went smoothly. There were no problems and just filled with their fan's love. Mike sat in front of the VIP section, in case if anything does happen, he is into action right away. Next to him Sat Off's family, but one person was missing from their seat. 

"That went better than I expected." Gun whispered to Mike and Off once they were in backstage.

"Yeah... but something feels off." Off said. 

"I have to agree." Mike said as he looked at both the males "Gun, you have a stalker. That person has been following you around. It's weird how they didn't do anything. This is an open Event, so if they did anything, they could get away with it."

"Do you think they somehow figured out I have a Bodyguard?" Gun asked. Before any of the boys could answer, two females came near them. One with an excited smile, while the other had a nervous one.

"Oh God! You boys were amazing!" Mrs. Dararat said excitedly as she hugged Gun first. She pulls Gun into a tight hug and whispered something near his ear. "You looked so cute next to Off." She giggles before pulling out of the hug, eyeing Gun, who was as red as a tomato. She then gave Off a small hug as well. 

"Thanks Mom... but where is Dad?" Off asked as he looked farther down the room but no sign of his dad. 

"I don't know either." She said as she Shrugged her shoulder. "He was sitting down next to us but all of a sudden he got a phone call. Probably Mr. Alim."

Off nodded before his attention went towards Milk, who was eyeing the floor. She looked very nervous and her hands were shaking. This reminds Off of the conversation they had in the van. 
"Mike." Off said as he looked at The Bodyguard. "Take Gun to the changing room and then take him to the van. I'll meet you guys there. And mom." Off continued as he looked at his mother. "You should go with Mike. I need to talk to Milk." 

"Oh... Sure?" His mom was unsure before she stood next to Mike. Milk on the other hand looked like she was about to have a panic attack. Like she was caught stealing something. 

"Milk? Can we talk, Private?" He asked as milk nervously nodded. 

Off looked at Gun one last time before pulling Milk into a separate room. He didn't notice Gun, who was biting his bottom lip, his eyes watery and burning... jealousy could be? 
---------------------------------

"I'm going to get straight to the point." Off harshly stated as they entered an empty room. "I think you know why I pulled you here." 

Milk's eyes were watery as she tried not to let any tears fall. 

"Why did you lie to P'Kwang about us being friends and always waiting outside the GMM building?" Off asked as he folded his hand. He was getting frustrated by the girl in front of him who was not answering his question. "I asked you a question!?" He raised his voice. "Were you... stalking me?" 

"No!" She finally answered as she looked at Off. "I was not. I promise." Her voice was quiet as a tear escaped her eye. 

"Then what were you doing there?"