12

hyunjin didn't really help as much as he just sat on jisung as the younger did the assignment for him.

in the process he kept pressing kisses to hyunjin's shoulders, telling him how well he was helping.

once he was finally done with it, hyunjin was just zoning out, staring at the laptop blankly.

''puppy,'' jisung said softly once it was done, needing to go to the library tomorrow so he could print it out cause they were old-fashioned. ''you ready for your reward now?''

the older was immediately awake, sitting up in alert and his breath hitching a little.

''now,'' he started. ''tell me, precious; is this your sexual or non-sexual pup space?''

hyunjin flushed, shy to confess to it. ''t-the second one.'' he admitted, looking down and fumbling with his hands.

''sit on the floor, then,'' jisung instructed, hyunjin immediately getting off of his lap and sitting on his knees, the younger grabbing his chin and lifting his face. ''now, what are your kinks, baby? what do you want me to do?''

and he felt like he was about to cry, his head spinning with everything he was thinking about. ''d-don't know.''

jisung hummed, realising that he seemed to be more submissive than he expected, that he would have to lead. ''go get your collar and bring it to me, yeah?''

hyunjin nodded, following the command and being quick to get the comfortable band, not sure if he needed the leash but bringing it along anyways.

''good pup,'' jisung praised once he came back, taking it from him and examining the object before putting it on for him. ''comfortable?''

the older nodded, already completely pliant and looking up at him in waiting. ''what's master gonna do?''

jisung hummed, attaching the leash and holding it loosely, giving a light tug so that hyunjin gasped softly.

he hummed, thinking. ''nothing too much,'' the younger promised. ''gonna let you do whatever you want when i play with your cock, that sound okay?''

''b-but,'' hyunjin hesitated, nervous. ''master shouldn't touch pup.''

''why not?'' jisung questioned, a bit worried that he was pushing him too far. ''you don't want me to?''

''pups shouldn't get anything,'' he explained. ''pup should only give.''

''oh, precious,'' the younger cooed, shushing his soft whimper. ''this is your reward, hm? did so well.''

''master,'' hyunjin said, sinking to bow down for him. ''getting to be here is a reward, please don't cage me.''

''no cages,'' jisung denied, putting a hand in his hair to pet him. ''master will take care of you, pup. don't worry.''

he ended up slipping out of the chair, hyunjin making some garbled noise of confusion and protest.

''can't touch you if you're below me, darling,'' he explained, reaching out a hand and slipping it under his shirt, moving up until he could thumb over his nipple. ''it's okay.''

the boy was already shaking at that simple touch, so sensitive from neglect as he cried out and doubled over a little.

''what a sensitive little puppy,'' jisung cooed, playing with the bud and tugging on the leash softly. ''so so cute.''

hyunjin yipped happily and jisung smiled sweetly, wrapping the leash around his hand so that the tension between his arm and hyunjin's neck remained tight.

''i would love to make you cum just from this,'' he said in a hushed whisper. ''make such a mess, pup.''

''okay,'' hyunjin agreed to what was meant to be a simple teasing. ''pup can be good like that.''

''master was kidding, baby,'' jisung shushed. ''do you want to, hm? master could just touch you.''

''no,'' the older denied. ''s okay like this, please keep going, i-if you want. am i being pretty enough? i can be prettier!''

''you're perfect, precious,'' he cooed. ''you're absolutely beautiful.''

hyunjin panted a little at the praise, wiggling slightly as his orgasm neared. ''master, please.''

jisung hummed. ''you wanna cum?'' he asked, hyunjin nodding erratically. ''such a cute little puppy. are you asking me for permission?''

the older nodded again, twitching a little as he was tipping back and forth right on the edge, praying that jisung wouldn't rob him of it.

''go ahead,'' jisung allowed, flicking his nipple in a certain way so that hyunjin cried out. ''cum for your master.''

hyunjin whined and trembled, hands held behind his back neatly as he spilled into his pants.

''thank you,'' he immediately panted. ''thank you so much, master, thank you.''

''it's alright,'' the younger shushed, loosening his grip on the leash and putting a hand in his hair to pet him. ''pup did so well, hm? such a good boy.''

with a slight bow, he thanked him again, leaning forward and nuzzling his face against his thigh.

-

god hyunjin i'm so sorry you've been treated so shit