41

tw: this has some really hard kinks. abduction, carving, etc. they don't want to do this in reality, but like fantasising about it

when minho finally felt like he could somewhat breathe again, he sunk against changbin's chest.

''no need to be so sad, baby,'' changbin shushed, brushing his fingers through his hair and placing a few kisses on his forehead. ''you did so well.''

minho whined in distress, still trying to talk but failing time after time.

''poor little thing can't talk, hm?'' the younger hummed. ''it's okay, you don't have to say anything.''

once his shaking calmed down enough, minho pushed him down, straddling his waist and reaching back for his cock to slip it in quickly.

he sunk down on it with a happy smile and let himself lay on top of changbin's chest, finally satisfied now that he got to his goal.

''just wanted to cockwarm me?'' changbin teased, amused when minho nodded. ''you're cute.''

minho giggled, shaking his head a little and feeling a lot less panicked.

''really nice like this, kitten,'' he sighed, wrapping his arms around minho's lazy form. ''we can just stay like this for a while, if that's what you want.''

the older let a soft meow slip to show he agreed with the idea and nuzzling more into his chest, feeling terribly sleepy.

he was awoken by changbin fucking up into him slowly, smiling when he noticed him awake.

''d-daddy,'' minho stammered, talking easier now that he got a little time to rest. ''oh god.''

changbin chuckled, concentrating more on his thrusts now that the older was aware of them. ''you love to be used, hm? love to be daddy's little toy, even when you don't know.''

''love it so much,'' the sub mumbled, trying not to move. ''want daddy to use me whenever he wants.''

''you'd never be able to leave the bed if i did that, kitten,'' changbin growled softly, allowing the two of them to play more into his own favourite kinks. ''i'd keep you locked up in here, just my good pet forever.''

minho giggled, feeling oddly excited at what should make him feel sick.

''i'd tie you up, darling,'' he snarled, thrusts starting to grow more aggressive. ''lock you in a cage, in a basement. you'd only get to come out just to please me.''

he could feel his dick twitch, pathetic at how much the words were getting to him.

''and god, i'd love to carve it into your skin who you belong to,'' the younger snapped, his thrusts growing more erratic. ''mark you as mine, watch it drip down your skin and leave those little red trails.''

only one more thrust and he released inside of minho, pumping him full of cum with deep pushes.

it was all because he worked himself up so much with the thoughts, moving and biting into minho's shoulders to get a light taste of unrealistic ideas.

changbin got to worrying after he came. ''did i scare you, kitten? i hope i didn't push too far.''

minho giggled again, nuzzling his nose into his chest. ''m not scared,'' he denied. ''you're hot when you talk like that.''

the younger scoffed softly, drawing patterns on his back. ''i like our difference. when i take care of you it's all praise and softness and when you take care of me it's all growls and bites.''

''i like it either way,'' minho mumbled. ''i like the light fear of not knowing what you're gonna do to me, but i love it just as much knowing that i can rely on you, the comfort of having you so close to me.''

''when you give me full control,'' changbin started. ''you look so small. when i handle you like you're made of glass and you look like you're gonna break any second. it makes me feel like i have to protect you.''

minho smiled again, reaching to kiss his chest softly.

''and when i force you to let me have control,'' he continued. ''you look so strong, but so weak. you seem like nothing will ever get you yet you're so fragile. i love both sides so much.''

''you're cute,'' minho tutted. ''really, you keep saying all these things but i can't help but find you adorable.''

''i'll always protect you,'' changbin opted. ''you're my pretty little baby, i'm happy as long as you're safe.''

minho pushed into his chest. ''i know you will.'' he promised.

-

hm