40

minho ended up with the bar between his legs and his ass up in the air, face pressed into the pillow as changbin steadily fucked three fingers inside him.

''you're so pretty,'' changbin whispered, the air surprisingly peaceful where there should be tension. ''god, you really are just the most beautiful person i've ever seen.''

the older mewled, letting himself sink further into the mattress.

''i've never seen someone as ethereal as you,'' he continued, using his free hand to caress his ass while his other kept working him. ''everything you do and everything you are is just so insanely perfect.''

minho didn't have the words to protest, drooling onto his pillow with how fucked out he was and completely non-verbal.

''you wanna be fucked now, kitten?'' changbin wondered, figuring he had been teased long enough and he might just want to be filled after waiting for so long. ''wanna be bred, hm?''

the older nodded into the pillow, not knowing what else to do when he was just stuck in that position, he couldn't even beg for it properly.

changbin shushed his distressed whimpers, not needing a condom when they had been tested and reaching out for the lube once more to spread it over his length.

he kept shushing him as he pressed against him, lining up with his entrance and pushing in, minho keening out in sensitivity.

''such a good boy,'' the younger whispered when it was still so easy for him to bottom out, minho always so good when it came to relaxing his body properly for more comfort. ''taking daddy's cock so well, hm?''

minho could only garble out noises, trembling and his back arching when he forced himself to relax again, weak with the stimulation.

''always so beautiful,'' he cooed. ''you sound so good for me, such a pretty kitten.''

the older whined in appreciation, grabbing onto the pillow he was hiding his face in tightly and making sure changbin knew how much he appreciated it.

''my pretty baby,'' changbin shushed, creating a pace with his hips and minho whining with every one of them. ''so fucked out, been waiting for so long.''

minho tried to say something, garbling and stumbling on his own tongue when he just couldn't seem to get the words out.

''don't talk, kitten,'' the younger said softly, having his waist in a steady hold. ''just enjoy it, okay?''

he cried out in distress, pushing back to show his boyfriend that he did want to keep getting fucked, not wanting to alert him about it.

changbin shushed him, fucking him exactly how he knew he liked it and pressing kisses onto his shoulder blades. ''so good, i love you so much, god damnit.''

minho cried out in his attempted response, but changbin knew what he meant, holding him steady.

he let go with one of his hands to reach around him and wrap it around his flushed dick, hanging heavy between his legs.

the older jerked at the touch, sobbing and shaking and so so incredibly powerless.

''pretty baby gets so overwhelmed,'' changbin cooed, holding him close when he knew minho needed it. ''you can cum when you want to, kitten, been so good for daddy.''

minho mewled appreciatively, bucking into his hand and rutting back against him, changbin laughing in amusement as he tried so hard to make him feel good.

''come on then, lovely,'' he coaxed, so so sweet in his touches. ''make a mess for daddy.''

whining, minho bucked against him a few more times before he came, hips stuttering and moans choking up.

''good boy,'' changbin cooed, shushing him when he kept whining and trying to talk. ''take your time, kitten. no rushing.''

minho whimpered, his legs trembling as he tried to close them once more and still feeling so nice with changbin inside of him.

he wanted to ask changbin if he could cockwarm him until he wouldn't be too sensitive to be fucked anymore, but it was impossible.

when changbin pulled out and removed the spreader bar from him he whimpered sadly, body stretching to lay flat on the bed and crying into the pillow.

''kitten,'' changbin cooed softly, putting a hand on his back and rubbing up and down. ''breathe for me, okay? you did so well, i'm so proud of you. daddy loves you so much.''

minho kept crying, overwhelmed so bad to the point where he felt as if would never stop.

changbin knew him too well, hoisting him into his lap and pulling him against his chest.

''my pretty little baby,'' he shushed, massaging his hair while minho hiccuped out his moans. ''i love you.''

-

minho is baby