98

''let's clean you up, precious,'' jisung smiled, keeping his face close to hyunjin's to keep him with him as much as he could. ''you're all messy for me, silly puppy.''

''sorry, master,'' the older apologised for the mess, trying to scramble upright. ''can clean it myself, don't wanna bother you.''

jisung pushed him back down, shushing him and taking a tissue before he started to wipe him off. ''let me take care of you, baby. because you've been such a good boy for me, how about we take a long shower together? i'll wash you and keep you all warm!''

''don't deserve it,'' hyunjin whimpered, struggling in his hold because the arms around him were too comforting. ''can do it alone.''

''i know you can; you're my strong puppy,'' jisung agreed, not letting go of him. ''but master wants to have you close for a little, okay?''

''not okay,'' the older denied, giving up on trying to get out. ''you only want to because you have to, but 'm saying you don't have to.''

''hyunjin,'' he deadpanned, voice turned serious from it's previous honey. ''i want to take care of you, hm? you're safe with me, i'm never gonna leave, especially not when you're like this.''

the boy stayed quiet, feeling annoying that he kept denying everything jisung told him. ''we can go shower now.'' he whispered.

''yeah?'' jisung asked for confirmation, creating a bit of distance only to fail at trying to meet his eyes. ''let's go there, then, my pretty little puppy. you've been such a good boy.''

once they got to the shower hyunjin was still quiet; so obviously not out of shyness but rather some emotion he couldn't make out.

jisung ran his hands over his body while he just stood straight and let his arms hang at his sides.

it felt awkward, jisung at least trying to whisper some more sweet sentences before he gave up when it only seemed to make him more tense.

''baby,'' he attempted again after a moment of thinking. ''why are you shutting me out again, hm? what's wrong?''

hyunjin looked at him, his face completely emotionless but never hiding the slight brimming of tears.

jisung offered a soft smile, reaching a hand up to cup his face and thumb over his cheek.

the older's bottom lip wobbled, trying to refuse leaning in to the touch and breaking into tears seconds later, moving forward to cling to jisung.

''m sorry,'' he tried to keep his voice down as he wailed. ''i-it's not fair to push you away.''

''i understand, puppy,'' jisung shushed, holding him. ''must've been scary, hm?''

''yeah,'' hyunjin mumbled, speaking with a pout in his voice. ''flipped back to hongjoong, 'm sorry.''

''don't worry about it,'' he disregarded, brushing his fingers through his hair. ''it's completely understandable, i'm not mad.''

''really?'' the older asked, resting his head on his shoulder. ''you should be.''

jisung hummed. ''really, baby, do you want to talk about it?''

''not really,'' hyunjin denied, finally letting himself enjoy his back being rinsed; the water falling down on it. ''thank you, 'm sorry for forcing my problems on you.''

''stop apologising, honey,'' jisung shushed, lathering some soap onto his skin to clean off any dirt. ''you were a good boy, i'm so so proud of you for communicating with me the entire time, you did so good.''

''oh,'' he breathed, his muscles loosening up just a little more. ''thank you.''

''how about we get some ice cream after we finish showering, hm?'' the younger suggested in a soft voice. ''does that sound nice? you can have all the flavours you want, we can even watch tarzan!''

''yeah,'' hyunjin whispered, barely audible over the shower. ''that sounds nice, master.''

''do you want to get out now or do you feel like staying a little longer?'' jisung asked, running his nails down his back gently.

the older shrugged, he didn't really know how anything went. ''can you choose?''

jisung pulled back, smiling at him and lifting his chin with two of his fingers. ''just gotta make sure your prince parts are clean and then we can get you all warm and cozy. i'll get the ice cream while you make sure the bed's all pretty. you'll be alone physically, but we can call so i'll still be right with you!''

hyunjin sighed shakily, nodding and staring at jisung's lips. ''i can try.''

''are you sure? i could call felix to help out, hm?'' jisung suggested, directing the shower head at hyunjin's member to clean him up, hyunjin squirming a little.

-

oh