33

jisung was pleasantly surprised when he woke up with his face pushed into hyunjin's chest for the first time, happily cuddling closer to the warmth.

hyunjin squeezed him back softly, tired and comfortable with jisung accepting the affection.

''you're awfully loving this morning,'' jisung opted, nuzzling his nose against his chest. ''warming up?''

''don't,'' hyunjin stopped him. ''this is really weird for me, i'm trying.''

the younger shut up almost immediately, pressing a kiss to his clothes body and smiling softly, closing his eyes again.

''my tiny puppy,'' the younger cooed, wrapping the arm around his waist a little tighter. ''did you sleep well? didn't make it too late with minho?''

''slept well,'' he agreed in his soft voice. ''no classes today.''

''i don't have any either,'' jisung replied, hugging him as close as possible for a moment before he loosened his grip. ''maybe we can do something fun, or we can stay in bed all day.''

''don't know what to do,'' hyunjin mumbled. ''i don't have a life anymore.''

jisung laughed, moving his arm off of his waist to slip under his sweater and scratch over it. ''or we could,,, play around a little.''

''horny pervert.'' the older snorted, still unable to help himself from accidentally humping against him. (remember when they humped on stage :)))

the younger hummed softly. ''you make it so tempting, pup,'' he explained. ''you wanna hump my thigh, hm?''

''wanna-'' hyunjin hesitated, scared. ''wanna be fucked.''

''oh?'' jisung mocked, tickling over his back to make hyunjin twitch. ''must've been thinking about it, haven't you?''

''yeah,'' the older sighed. ''wanna feel you inside me.''

''such a pretty pup,'' he smiled. ''how about we take our time? let's get you opened up first until you're all ready and needy, hm?''

hyunjin nodded, jisung pulling back from his chest and helping him lay down on his back, helping the both of them get rid of their clothes just to make it easier.

it was filled with giggles, silly as they got naked and kissed each other in specific spots.

the older raised his legs to fold his knees close to his chest, looking at jisung in questioning.

''you've been fucked before, right pup?'' jisung checked, getting some lube and a condom so he wouldn't have to go through the trouble later.

hyunjin nodded, feeling his stomach flutter with nerves because it could still all turn out to be some sick joke on him.

''all tiny, baby,'' he cooed, letting his hands feel over his thighs and feeling the light twitching as responses. ''tell master how bad you want it.''

''so bad,'' hyunjin begged with flushed cheeks, not very deep into subspace and embarrassed to act like that. ''want master's cock, please.''

''cutie,'' jisung chuckled, spanking his thigh for hyunjin to cry out, a stronger reaction than intended. ''you need to wait for a bit.''

''i-i'll wait,'' the older replied, tears building up at the words because he was always so so sensitive. ''i'll wait.''

''don't worry, baby,'' he shushed, moving his hands to his tummy to wrap around his waist. ''i'm staying right here with you.''

jisung put the collar around his neck when hyunjin hadn't even noticed him grab it, staring up at his focused face.

he attached the leash and smiled at hyunjin, loving and careful, like he was made from porcelain.

''pretty doll,'' jisung sighed, putting the handle of the leash over a pillar of the bed. ''can't hold it myself, not pulling too much?''

the older shook his head, a dazed smile on his face, legs still neatly folded because jisung hadn't told him he could change his position.

''want my fingers or do you want me to help you do it yourself?'' he asked in a soft voice, holding him again.

''don't wanna touch,'' hyunjin denied, slipped without notice in a rapid pace once he got collared. ''s not good.''

''okay, pup,'' jisung agreed, taking the lube and putting some on his fingers, pressing them against hyunjin's rim and rubbing over it. ''you're so sweet.''

''master,'' the older mewled softly, blinking at him with his doe eyes. ''wan' a kiss, please.''

jisung nodded, his body halfway leaned onto hyunjin as he leaned in and mindlessly connected their lips.

while their lips were connected, jisung pushed his finger in, hyunjin mewling into his mouth.

''such a pretty baby,'' jisung praised, middle finger slowly working his hole when he knew the fit was pleasant. ''so beautiful for me.''

hyunjin cried out at the praise, happy happy and trying to lay as still as possible.

-

oh god i love how cute hyunjin is :(( he's so perfect to be ruined please