71

when hyunjin regained his breath and gave jisung permission to keep going, the younger was even more careful with him, not his intention to overwhelm him.

and now frogi wants to write more about it, but quite fairly even for a fanfic this feels like a situation that is too intimate to share with the rest of the world :) maybe another day

once hyunjin came, jisung peppered his face in light kisses, praising him for how good he had been for him.

hyunjin smiled, doped up and drowsy from the previous events.

jisung stripped him of his cute little socks and took the halo from his head where it had been sunken crooked from how much he moved.

the younger cleaned away the cum with a soft rag and leaned close to his face to give him an overdose of kisses.

even though he wanted to help, hyunjin couldn't do anything but lay still.

''well, pretty puppy,'' jisung said while he was checking if he had any bruises. ''are you satisfied?''

hyunjin put a hand on his face, hiding slightly when he knew his cheeks were red. ''i-it was even better.''

jisung grinned brightly, not forcing him to remove his hiding but touching to his wrist lightly in acknowledgement instead.

''i'm glad, baby,'' he smiled. ''please don't think this is some one time thing. any time you want me to please you like that, please ask.''

''did i make you uncomfortable?'' hyunjin worried. ''i didn't do something weird, did i? i probably did, oh god.''

the younger shook his head, gently pulling his hand from his face and kissing him again. ''you were perfect, pup.''

hyunjin nodded, still looking slightly nervous for a reason he couldn't really confirm.

''precious little thing,'' the younger cooed, cupping his face. ''you know you did well, right? you sounded so cute, reacted so well. made master feel all confident and happy!''

''good?'' hyunjin checked again, not knowing where his insecurities were coming from. ''really?''

jisung nodded, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose. ''the best, baby.''

''okie,'' he giggled, making grabby hands at jisung. ''kisses, please.''

the younger chuckled softly, giving him a few pecks that hyunjin responded to happily.

subconsciously, jisung moved his hand up to his hair, tangling into it. ''my baby boy.''

hyunjin giggled again, still feeling indifferent but happy that at least jisung approved of it.

jisung reached out for the fake dog treats, taking one and reaching it out for hyunjin to pant excitedly for a second before he opened his mouth.

the older took his time, savouring the treat until it was completely dissolved, the taste lingering in his mouth.

he checked if hyunjin really was cleaned up properly before helping him into some comfortable clothes.

''look at you,'' jisung cooed, pushing his hands under his big hoodie to feel his warm skin. ''you're so tiny.''

with a small squeal, he tried to catch jisung's hands from over his clothes, tickling him.

''my tiny little puppy,'' he smiled, making no plans to move his hands. ''bark for me?''

of course he did; a soft 'arf' that only earned him another kiss, ignoring how shy it made him feel.

''good boy!'' jisung praised, giving him another treat even though he rarely gave him even one. ''you're so adorable.''

hyunjin barked out of free will that time, too excited by it to stop it before it slipped out.

the younger just smiled again, giving him another peck which hyunjin responded to by licking his lips softly, little laps like a puppy would.

jisung pulled back, amused by the behaviour and staring down at him with slightly hooded eyes, radiating calm.

''you're so hyper, precious,'' jisung mentioned. ''hyper little puppy.''

''m happy!'' hyunjin explained, getting up to sit and bouncing lightly. ''master was so nice, 'm so happy!''

he threw his arms around jisung in a tight hug, hiding his face in his neck and smiling against his skin.

jisung hugged him back gently, needing the hug more than he had even noticed. ''thank you, precious. i'm really glad you enjoyed it.''

''does master want help?'' the older asked, pulling back and looking at him with innocent eyes. ''hard, right?''

the younger laughed warmly, seeing how droopy with sleep hyunjin's eyes were as he pushed the sub's hair away from his forehead.

''you don't have to, pup,'' he denied, hyunjin pouting at him. ''i know you're tired.''

''w-want master to use pup's hole till he cums!'' hyunjin insisted. ''will even wear the cage so i won't need to go again!''

''are you sure?'' jisung doubted. ''you'll be very sensitive, love. i need you to tell me the second it's too much.''

-

bet you thought it was over hah