62

''no,'' hyunjin confessed. ''b-but pup can try!''

jisung smiled, shaking his head. ''i asked because i want to make sure you don't hurt yourself, baby. i won't go too deep, yeah? grab my thighs if you need a break.''

''yes, master.'' he agreed in a soft voice, arms laid along his sides so that the change would be obvious.

the younger positioned himself in front of him, crouching down a little and slipping in when hyunjin obediently opened his mouth, careful not to push too far.

''my good little cock whore,'' jisung praised, fucking only about half of his cock in and out of his mouth. ''you're so pretty.''

he put a hand on top of hyunjin's defined throat, just to be sure that he wouldn't slip through.

''you take it so well, hm?'' he growled softly, squeezing his throat slightly and watching hyunjin move his hands to form paws at his chest. ''made to be used.''

carefully, he pushed further, keeping a steady hold on his throat and hearing a small gag from hyunjin that immediately made him pull back.

''good boy,'' the younger hummed, pushing forward slowly the same amount. ''don't worry, i'll give you the time. we have to practice this.''

hyunjin choked slightly again, hand going up quickly to grip jisung thigh.

it only took seconds for him to completely pull back, crouching down so he was face to face with him and putting a hand on his cheek.

''such a good boy,'' he pressed, obvious how much he meant it. ''you did so well warning me, hm?''

the older pouted, disappointed with himself for giving in so soon but soothed when jisung gave him a spiderman kiss.

''how about you lay there and let me cum on you, hm?'' jisung suggested, done with pushing him continuously. ''would you like that?''

''okay,'' hyunjin whispered, a dopey smile on his face. ''please.''

jisung took a hold of himself, jerking off without much of a care when he had perfected the way he liked it, hyunjin's mouth opened in the hope to catch some of it.

the younger ended up cumming on his chest for the most part, coating it in thin ropes of white so that hyunjin pouted when he was done and had only caught a few drops.

with a soft smile, jisung collected everything from his chest on his finger and put it in his own mouth, hyunjin's pout deepening before the younger leaned down.

he connected their lips again and hyunjin immediately opened up. they pushed the cum back and forth for a while, hyunjin swirling his tongue around jisung's to steal the most he could.

and jisung's didn't really like the taste of cum, but he loved the way hyunjin was drooling and whimpering against him in effort.

once he had passed everything back to hyunjin he pulled back, a string of saliva connecting them for a split second before it broke.

the older closed his mouth, moving to sit on his knees instead of laying down and showing it to him.

jisung hummed, grabbing his chin and resting his thumb on his lower lip. ''pretty cum dump.''

hyunjin swallowed it and giggled, turning his head to the side as if he was waiting for more.

reaching out his hand, jisung gave him soft pats, scratching his scalp and ruffling his hair.

when he moved down and scratched behind his ear, it was like he flicked a switch inside of hyunjin.

the boy went completely pliant under the soft touches and closed his eyes, the same blissed smile gracing his features, but seeming more genuinely lost.

''how lucky am i,'' jisung smiled. ''that i get to have the cutest puppy ever?''

hyunjin yipped at him softly, opening his eyes just so he could lick forward and lick his nose.

''see?'' he laughed, stopping his petting to cup his face. ''the cutest.''

jisung let go of his face, reaching out for a blanket and wrapping it around him tightly.

and he added another one, making sure they would keep him warm and rubbing his arms through the material.

''little baby needs to stay warm,'' jisung sighed. ''can't have you cold.''

hyunjin shivered despite his efforts and giggled because of how it lined up. ''think pup needs cuddles.''

''that must be it,'' he crooned, pulling him forward until hyunjin pushed his face into his chest. ''let me help you back to me, yeah? i have to go somewhere soon.''

and that was all hyunjin needed to sniffle and burst into tears, holding him tighter.

-

hm