29

chan gasped when the first finger dipped in, feeling violated in a way as he pressed further.

and he shivered at how good it felt, subconsciously pressing back against the extremely strange feeling.

''you like it, hm?'' woojin cooed, inspecting the skin under the ropes around his wrists quickly. ''love it when mommy fingers you.''

red with embarrassment, chan nodded into his pillow as woojin pushed it all the way in.

''so sensitive,'' he shushed when chan kept letting out little unnoticed whimpers at how overwhelming it all was. ''sensitive little baby.''

''please,'' chan pleaded, not sure what he was asking for and his head spinning with everything going on. ''please, mommy.''

''you sound so sweet when you're begging, hm?'' woojin praised in a tease. ''what do you want?''

''don't know,'' the younger struggled to speak. ''my head- my head feels weird.''

''might be that you're slipping,'' he shushed, pulling and pushing his finger calmly. ''you're free to, i'll take care of you.''

''i-i don't know how to slip,'' chan confessed. ''they always make it seem so easy.''

woojin smiled, pushing deeper and brushing over his prostate to make him gasp and jerk violently.

''don't force it,'' the older whispered. ''if you slip you slip, but you don't have to.''

''everyone always says it's so nice,'' he pouted. ''i want it.''

''gotta give yourself time to figure out what makes you slip, pup,'' woojin cooed, admiring his little gasps. ''maybe you just have a hard time handing over control.''

chan's thighs trembled for a moment when his prostate got brushed over again, breathing out in a shaky sigh.

''yeah,'' chan sighed, canting his hips back just a little. ''s hard.''

''it's okay,'' he soothed. ''we have time, even if it takes hours for you to slip even a little, you'll still be my good boy.''

he added another finger, pushing the two in slowly and keeping a hand flat on his lower back to keep it from bending too much, letting him adjust on the way.

''tell me how that feels, baby,'' woojin instructed once he was in almost all the way. ''no lying.''

''weird,'' the younger admitted, head turned to the side so that his cheek was laying on the pillow. ''b-but really good.''

''you're drooling,'' he smiled, working with the knots tied around his wrists and releasing them, putting the rope to the side. ''pretty pup gets all messy from just some fingers.''

it made his head spin again, the use of words making his stomach itch. ''messy,'' chan repeated softly. ''messy pup.''

''you like that, hm?'' woojin crooned, leaning forward to kiss his back and smiling at the way chan kept his hands neatly on his back. ''so pretty, baby.''

chan let out a soft giggle, surprised at the sound and biting his bottom lip to stop it.

''adorable little puppy,'' he cooed, pressing his fingers deeper once more to earn a high pitched whine from him. ''sound so sweet.''

''think i'm slipping,'' chan whispered, realising his hands were free and gripping at the pillow next to his head. ''i-i'm scared.''

''i've got you,'' woojin promised, adding a third finger to stretch him a little wider. ''you're safe with me.''

''yeah,'' the younger breathed. ''m slipping, oh god.''

he felt odd, it felt terribly weird for his mindset to go faded and to have to rely on someone else to care for him.

and it took a while for him, reeling himself back a few times before he finally got there.

''mommy,'' he called out, humiliated. ''think i slipped.''

woojin had to keep himself from cooing out loud, peppering a few kisses on his shoulder blades.

''such a pretty baby,'' the older whispered. ''does it feel nice, hm?''

chan nodded, his eyes fluttering shut and mewling softly when woojin purposefully played with his prostate again.

he put a fourth finger in, wanting to make sure chan was properly stretched for his first time bottoming because he didn't want it to hurt.

''you're so cute, pup,'' woojin praised, taking the lube and squirting some more over his fingers and chan's entrance. ''such a good boy.''

the younger really understood the concept of praise a lot better, feeling giddy and reassured, genuinely happy that woojin was proud of him.

''wanna be good,'' he said in a soft voice. ''really want that.''

''oh but you are,'' the older pushed, opening him up so smoothly and honestly surprised by how well he took it with the boy swearing he never bottomed. ''such a good boy, look so pretty stuffed with my fingers.''

''is mommy gonna fuck me?'' chan wondered, trying to look back at woojin over his shoulder. ''please?''

''so cute,'' woojin gushed, using his free hand to soothingly scratch his nails over his back. ''of course.''

-

this woochan dynamic is the best woochan dynamic but because we all know that this is the best woochan dynamic we do not need to say this is the best woochan dynamic because we all know this is the best woochan dynamic.