87

''master thinks 'm pretty?" he asked softly, tilting his head up despite the effort it took.

''everybody here does, pup,'' jisung smiled, hands slipping under his shirt in a quick movement. ''they all love watching you, so much.''

''b-but pup only cares if master likes it,'' hyunjin pouted, posture breaking slightly when their crotches brushed together just perfect. ''so?''

''i love it, angel,'' the younger promised, hands caressing the skin under them. ''you're perfect, so sexy but so so adorable.''

hyunjin moaned softly at the praise, falling forward and resting his forehead on his shoulder, still gripping onto them softly and hips never faltering.

they were both so hard, hyunjin not even a little hidden in his leather pants to raise whispers about his size, he could only think about jisung pressing against his ass.

''wanna ride master,'' he said, the tension so thick when he was saying it out loud but not understood due to the language barrier. ''wanna be filled.''

''not here, puppy,'' jisung denied, moving down his hands to slip them into the back of his pants, feeling his ass the best he could. ''you're so needy.''

hyunjin growled at him, earning a bunch of reactions from the crowd when they had been trying to listen to their conversation.

jisung laughed, hyunjin giggling as he leaned down and connected their lips for a second.

''my baby,'' the younger sighed, taking his hands out of his pants and letting them come down on his ass harshly in impulse. ''i'm gonna eat you.''

the boy panted in excitement, figuring he meant eating him out again, concluding that to be his reward as he broke his pace to wiggle on his lap.

''c-can't,'' he trembled, giving up after how hard he had been working to keep up the movement. ''too much.''

''it's okay,'' jisung shushed. ''gave such a good show, i've got you.''

hyunjin whimpered, dropping against his shoulder fully and regaining his breath, straining against his pants.

jisung gave a cocky smile, reaching a hand between them and pressing his palm into hyunjin's crotch.

''you love it so much when all the attention is on you, hm?'' the younger teased. ''the things i would do to you if it was just us right now.''

''tell me,'' hyunjin breathed, hips pressing into his hand. ''tell me in front of everyone.''

''i would make you feel so good, baby,'' he crooned, rubbing his palm back and forth over him. ''would eat you out, probably, taste you on my tongue. you're just so delicious, aren't you?''

''don't think so,'' hyunjin mumbled, trying not to rut up against him too much. ''dirty.''

''silly baby,'' jisung chuckled, removing his hands from his crotch to grip his thighs and pull him closer. ''you do, master loves it so much, hm? you squirming on my tongue.''

hyunjin was so far gone that he didn't even acknowledge the people around them anymore, reaching down and fumbling with the button of his pants.

jisung clasped his hands over hyunjin's, stopping him from undressing right then and there. ''let's go somewhere private, okay?''

the older nodded, letting himself be lifted off his lap and trailing behind him like a lost puppy, muttering out apologies to the disappointed crowd.

some of them touched him and he just whimpered and pressed closer to jisung, closing his eyes as he let himself be guided. ''s-sungie.''

''it's okay, baby,'' he shushed, guiding them into some room he couldn't really decide the purpose of, the lights low and a couch placed against a wall. ''go sit down there, pretty thing.''

hyunjin did as told, sitting down with his hands folded in his lap and watching jisung move around.

jisung found a light switch and the room turned a pretty purple, revealing to be a sort of rave room. ''there we go.''

the older bounced on the couch, so eager to get some attention again.

''what do you want, puppy?'' jisung asked, making his way back over to him and putting his hand on his thigh. ''it's your reward, you can choose.''

hyunjin flushed, so much more shy now that he wasn't in front of a crowd cheering him on, now that it was really just one person who's approval he needed.

and he was always too shy to ask for certain things, the hand on his thigh flustering him to a horrible extent.

''t-the-'' he tried to say, getting so so shy and lowering his voice to where it was barely even a whisper. ''b-biggest dream?''

''you want to get eaten out, hm?'' jisung confronted him, hyunjin shushing him with urgency. ''don't be so ashamed about it, beauty.''

-