48

once jisung finally stopped kneeing his crotch, he was out of breath, curling in on himself and putting his hand over his abused cock.

''puppy,'' the younger cooed, helping him curl out of his little cocoon. ''tell me your colour.''

''m-'' he hesitated, not sure of what to say. ''green, think so?''

''good boy,'' jisung praised, calming him down with soft touches and dropping his legs from where he was still holding them. ''breathe for a bit, you're so good.''

''f-feel all weird,'' hyunjin confessed. ''don' think it should feel g-good, b-but master says so. all confused.''

''you don't like it when master tells you how good it is?'' he wondered. ''wanna be able to tell yourself?''

''like it,'' the older insisted. ''but d-don' know what's happening.''

''poor thing,'' jisung cooed, flattening his legs for him so he could lay more comfortably and rolling him onto his stomach. ''how about you tell me what feels good for a little?''

''no, no,'' hyunjin panicked, letting himself be laid down. ''pup's too dumb, master needs to help, please?''

''my little puppy,'' he cooed, letting his hands land on his ass to smooth over the skin. ''then, how about i fuck you with a pretty dildo, hm?''

''don' have any,'' the older said, shifting a little when his hands hurt where they pressed under it. ''m-master, my hands.''

jisung hummed, turning him on his side for a moment and releasing the cuffs, helping hyunjin put his hands on his back and wrapping the object around them again.

''can you kick your right leg up high to safeword?'' jisung wondered.

he did as asked, trying to kick his leg up and getting a certain height, feeling giddy at the safety measures.

''good boy,'' he praised, spanking him lightly to make him mewl softly. ''you want to be fucked with toys, hm?''

''please, master,'' the older begged, still crying and putting his head on the pillow sideways. ''will be so good.''

''i know you will, pretty baby,'' jisung chuckled, tugging at his panties until they rested just under his ass. ''you wanna be fucked hard, hm? so ditzy.''

''yes, master,'' hyunjin replied, moving his hands down to try and touch his fingers at the plug, the younger taking the chain in his fingers again and moving it to the side. ''s-sorry.''

''that's okay,'' the younger shushed, pushing at the toy inside of him with his own hand to make him whine out loudly. ''what a sensitive doll, so cute.''

''please,'' he begged, trying to push his ass back. ''n-need to be fucked, please.''

''i know you do,'' jisung mused, spanking him again and groping the flesh after. ''take out your plug for me then, toy. since you're so eager to touch yourself.''

hyunjin reached back, fumbling over the thing with the tips of his fingers and whimpering in frustration.

''see, doll,'' the younger cooed, putting his hands back in their place with use of the chain. ''this is why master does it for you.''

jisung took out the plug with ease, putting it aside and taking some lube and a prostate massager, not telling hyunjin what he would be using.

the older cried out when he put some more lube on him before taking the toy and pushing it in slowly, hyunjin gasping in realisation.

he took a moment until he was sure it rested on his prostate, smiling at the way hyunjin's hips were already giving small jerks.

''is it comfortable like that?'' jisung asked, letting one of his palms smooth over his ass again.

''yeah,'' hyunjin gasped out, mewling when he shifted and it pressed just a little further. ''oh, fuck.''

jisung let his hand lay flat on his back, reaching out for the remote and pressing a button to turn it on.

hyunjin's hips jumped forward, moaning out and trying to squirm away.

it was only the lightest setting, jisung shushing him as he put down the remote and let his hands grip at hyunjin's waist, pulling his hips up a little for a moment.

''no, no,'' hyunjin moaned, trembling in his hands. ''please, master, please!''

''pretty little puppy,'' jisung cooed, reaching out for the remote to turn it up a setting higher, hyunjin squirming and clenching. ''you look so cute like this.''

''gonna cum, master,'' the older warned. ''m gonna, m gonna.''

jisung waited until his hips started jerking erratically as a waiting for it and turned the device off, hyunjin whining out and trashing around.

''please, master!'' he cried out, actively sobbing. ''p-pup needs to cum!''

-

haha manipulation