46

once hyunjin was finally done in the lecture with a whole new set of notes he didn't really know where to go, wanting to go home but knowing jisung wouldn't be there and worrying he might touch himself if he was alone.

so he decided to go look for some new clothes and keep avoiding his assignments.

he found a big pastel blue sweater with some white stripes on the v-neck of it.

in the dressing room he criticised himself harshly, looking at how it fell over his figure and turning to see if it made him look bad in any way.

with a soft smile, he nodded at himself, agreeing that it was pretty and pulling it back over his head.

once with it added to his backpack he felt light, walking past a shop that he just had to enter.

he pulled his hood over his head and put his mask over his mouth to hide himself, keeping his gaze down as he walked in.

even though it made no sense, hyunjin always got extremely shy in sex shops, feeling needy just at the sight of all the toys and items.

but he had been wanting some cuffs to match his collar for a while, figuring it would be nice to have the thick bands restricting his wrists.

and there were many more things he wanted, but he was still not the richest, studying everything as long as he dared to in case he found something more interesting than cuffs.

in the end he chose to take a plug too, in denial about who he was buying it for.

just as he was about to check out his eyes fell on the lingerie; more specifically on the socks.

there was a pair of light blue and white striped thigh highs that would match perfectly with his new sweater, one pair of blue and one of white panties included with them.

he flushed as he grabbed them before he could overthink it, rushing to the cash register in fear that one of his school mates might walk in.

''is that everything?'' the cashier asked, nonchalant and unbothered by his shy behaviour.

''yes,'' hyunjin replied shortly, pulling away the mask so that he would be heard more clearly. ''i want to pay with my card, please.''

the rest of the checkout was quick and he was handed the brown paper bag, a few sheets of paper laid on top of it so that even if someone looked into the bag there would be nothing to see.

and of course he had thanked him sweetly, excited once he bounced out of the store and he kept thinking of jisung's reactions to the new clothes.

in his head it looked so good, the sweater with just the thigh highs and then either one of the panties. he really hoped it would look as good in reality.

seeing as their mirror was hard to show his full body on, he put down his phone on the dresser and started to record a video, stepping back slowly to reveal himself.

the socks hugged his thighs a perfectly comfortable amount and his panties weren't seen without him lifting his sweater.

when he did lift it he gasped softly, having picked the white and watching how pretty it contrasted against his honey skin.

before he even had the chance to stop the video, jisung walked in, hyunjin whipping around and bouncing a bit in happiness.

''master!'' he exclaimed, waiting in his place because he didn't get permission from jisung to touch him.

''hi, precious,'' jisung greeted, putting down his bag and opening his arms so that hyunjin threw himself into the hug. ''you look awfully beautiful, what is all this?''

the older giggled. ''went shopping n then walked past the store n got some things.''

''did you get anything else than this, beautiful?'' he wondered at the explanation, his hands creeping at the taller's waist.

''yeah,'' hyunjin breathed, not sure how to tell him. ''let me just,,, show you?''

hyunjin let his hands drop to his waist, pulling at the sweater until he could bunch up to material and revealing his panties.

jisung didn't say a word, letting his hands drop to his ass and pulling him close, squeezing the flesh to make him squirm.

''oh!'' the older exclaimed when he remembered. ''i-i was recording a video, let me just-''

''let it film,'' jisung shushed. ''i wanna show you off, even if you don't share it with anyone. you comfortable with that?''

weirdly enough he did, nodding and trying not to mewl at the way his ass was getting massaged.

-

i'm liking this concept so far