56

jisung shushed him softly, stroking him through his orgasm before hyunjin jerked too much from oversensitivity.

''my good little puppy,'' he cooed, moving so he could kiss the top of hyunjin's head. ''just couldn't help it, hm?''

''sorry,'' hyunjin suddenly sniffled into his chest, crying quietly. ''really wanted to be good.''

''you're so cute,'' the younger hummed, reaching out for a tissue and cleaning the two of them up. ''you did so well.''

''don' have to take care of me,'' he denied, pushing closer once he was cleaned. ''just wanna cuddle.''

''i like taking care of you, precious,'' jisung denied, reaching for the cage and then reaching down, hyunjin gasping softly. ''so that's why i'm gonna have to do this.''

he secured the cage again, hyunjin letting out a soft growl that jisung just laughed at.

''so scary,'' the younger mocked. ''thank your master for locking you up.''

it was odd to thank someone for such a thing, but hyunjin didn't even doubt it. ''thank you, master.''

''good boy,'' he praised softly, hyunjin having moved up so that jisung could kiss his forehead. ''let's get ready for class, hm?''

hyunjin nodded, not making any attempts to move as if the younger wouldn't notice.

''now, pup,'' jisung repeated sternly. ''be good for me.''

the older whined as he peeled himself away, hoisting himself up and lazily picking out a simple outfit.

jisung got out of the bed as well, putting on his own outfit.

''i'll walk you to class, okay?'' jisung suggested, grabbing hyunjin's waist softly once they were both dressed. ''i don't have a lecture today.''

''don' wanna be a bother.'' hyunjin denied, slinging his backpack over his shoulders after they had brushed their teeth.

the younger laughed softly, taking his hand and raising it to his lips to press a soft kiss to it. ''i would love to bring you.''

''oh,'' he breathed, blushing. ''o-okay, if you want to.''

jisung smiled, taking his chin in his fingers and standing up on his toes to connect their lips. ''you got everything you need?''

''think so, yeah,'' hyunjin nodded, letting himself be held. ''do you wanna check again?''

he shook his head, giving him a small smile and then another peck on his lips. ''it's alright. let's do some assignments together tonight, yeah? i think you've been forgetting some.''

''okay,'' he agreed, feeling warm and safe when it was just the two of them; when he didn't have to face the outside world yet. ''m gonna do my best!''

''i know you will,'' the younger said, taking his hand and helping him out the door. ''always my good boy.''

they walked on the pavement, side by side and not saying that much when jisung couldn't use his usual language out on the street.

and he couldn't even hold his hand, putting them in his pockets because he feared the temptation would be too strong.

hyunjin was happily sipping on a fanta, looking around at birds and other animals.

''watch where you walk, pup,'' jisung whispered softly. ''don't want you to trip.''

the older nodded, moving his gaze to intently stare at his feet and making jisung laugh softly.

''i meant you should be careful,'' he explained. ''but i guess this just means you're extra safe.''

hyunjin giggled realising how silly he was and resisted his urge to hide under jisung's arm.

an old couple walked by and they greeted them politely, giving a small bow and a kind smile before they passed.

once in front of the building, hyunjin lead him to the back of it so barely any people would pass by.

jisung looked around when he understood, checking if he saw anyone and then leaning in for a quick peck, cupping his cheek softly.

''you gonna come home right when you're done?'' he asked, letting go and taking a step back when he felt like he was spinning.

''might go by t-the shop,'' the older said, missing the touch on his cheek. ''don't know if 'm gonna get anything.''

''alright, pup,'' jisung smiled, wishing so desperately to just give him a proper kiss. ''do you best, yeah? i love you.''

hyunjin felt a tickle in his stomach; it felt nice. ''i love you too.''

jisung gave him one last smile before he waved and backed up, walking away and feeling uncomfortable with the idea of leaving him in this headspace.

so he turned, going back to him when he just couldn't leave. ''are you sure you have to follow this lecture?''

''don't have to,'' he denied. ''it's not obligatory, but i wanted to make you proud.''

''can you miss it?'' jisung wondered. ''i don't wanna leave you alone when you're like this.''

-

jisung protec