89

hyunjin was clinging onto him as they were at the airport because frogi was done with the concept of the netherlands.

jisung was savouring the last moment of public affection without fear, raising hyunjin's hand to his lips and giving a few kisses to the skin.

''you gonna sleep on the plane?'' jisung asked, the older nodding. ''good boy, you can sleep on my shoulder if you want.''

''thank you,'' hyunjin breathed, happy with the fingers between his own to keep him grounded. ''m sorry for what happened in the club.''

''none of that's your fault, baby,'' the younger denied, thumb brushing over his knuckles. ''you were being perfect, it's his fault for walking in.''

hyunjin made a little noise, protesting. ''thank you for stopping when i asked you to.''

''don't have to thank me, darling,'' he rejected, biting his hand softly. ''you should feel comfortable enough to tell me what you want, i'm grateful for that.''

the older nodded against him, nuzzling a little closer in the move. ''gonna miss it here.''

''me too,'' jisung sighed, pulling him closer. ''we can come back another time, i promise. we'll go through the whole country.''

''and we'll go to the zoo?'' hyunjin asked, out of the ordinary. ''i wanna know if the animals speak korean.''

jisung laughed in amusement, squeezing his hand softly. ''of course we'll go to the zoo, we'll go anywhere you want.''

''but it should be about you,'' the older pouted, trying to be cuter than he naturally was. ''what do you wanna do?''

''i don't really care as long as i'm with you,'' jisung smiled, moving the hand around his waist to his hair and moving closer, lowering a voice to his whisper. ''the only thing i really want to do is you.''

hyunjin gasped, flushing at the words. ''not in the airport, pervert!''

jisung laughed warmly, purring in his ear and pressing a kiss to his cheek. ''i'm gonna treat you so well once we're back home; you aren't gonna be able to handle it.''

''w-what?'' hyunjin stammered, his face actively red by now, resembling a tomato.

''you know what i'm talking about, pup,'' he cooed. ''my hands all over you, my mouth on you. you'd be shaking, baby, thighs trembling and holding on for dear life. wouldn't you?''

''sungie,'' the older pouted. ''if you get me hard right now i'm never talking to you again.''

''but you love it,'' jisung smiled. ''you looked so pretty grinding on me in the club, you always look beautiful on your knees for me. i'd love to see you like that as many times as i want.''

hyunjin let out a strangled noise, taking a bit of distance from jisung so he couldn't hang on to him as much.

''what is it, baby?'' he crooned, trying to pull him back. ''don't you want that? want all of master's attention on you? want me to wreck you until you can't even remember your own name?''

''please stop,'' hyunjin asked softly, finally breaking with how incredibly shy he was. ''i-i don't wanna talk about this anymore.''

''alright, puppy,'' jisung promised, taking both of his hands in his own and placing soft kisses on them. ''i'm sorry for pushing you, it's okay.''

the older nodded, smiling softly. ''it's okay,'' he promised. ''b-but we have to go through lots of things before we board the plane and i don't wanna be in a big crowd without you.''

jisung smiled, pinching his cheek and scrunching his nose a little. ''i'll make sure i'll stay close to you!''

and he did, he stayed as close as possible all the way till they were seated and hyunjin insisted for jisung to sit by the window because he would be asleep.

he laid his head so far down that it was mostly resting on his chest, jisung's hand scratching at his scalp and playing with his hair.

the older was asleep before the plane even went up, jisung fastening and unfastening his seatbelt for him when he needed to.

hyunjin was simply so exhausted from the week they just went through that he couldn't possibly stay awake.

jisung didn't mind, watching a movie on the small screen in front of him and always playing with some part of hyunjin to silence his own nerves about planes.

once they arrived he shook him away with a gentle movement, kissing his hair and cooing at him in the last seconds they got; sad with the reality of homophobia.

-

kinda sad kinda soft