50

as soon as hyunjin opened his eyes he started tearing up and all too soon tears were pouring down his cheeks.

''oh, puppy,'' jisung cooed, letting go of the toy and moving his hands to wipe away his tears. ''what's all this about?''

''j-just wanted to be pretty,'' he hiccuped, refusing the urge to hide, to take off his little outfit and put on something normal. ''i look stupid.''

shushing him, jisung reached to take the toy out, giving even more attention than before to him.

''you're beautiful,'' the younger promised. ''i promise. you look so cute in your pretty sweater and your cute socks, really. makes me wanna eat you up, prince.''

hyunjin hummed dismissively, looking away and fumbling around a little.

jisung sighed softly, feeling sad that hyunjin was beating himself up like that. ''how about we take a shower together, hm?''

the older pushed him away, feeling his stomach sink and holding back a sob at the guilt he felt, crying softly.

luckily, jisung was mentally very strong. when he got pushed away he ushered back, putting a hand on hyunjin's arm when he turned away from him.

''it's okay with master if you wanna shower alone, but i need you cleaned up, yeah?''

he cried even harder when he realised they just stopped the scene there, not understanding why his mood had flipped like that.

''will do it later,'' he disregarded in a mumble. ''it's whatever.''

''showering together it is, then,'' jisung opted, helping him into a sitting position. ''you gotta get clean.''

hyunjin pouted, manipulative now that he knew about the effect it had on the younger.

''don't pout at me,'' he scolded, frowning at him. ''get in something presentable now or i will carry you with only what you're wearing now.''

the older hummed, skeptical and hugging himself more into the bed grumpily.

jisung scoffed, scooping his arms under his body and lifting him way easier than expected, hyunjin squealing out.

''waitwaitwait,'' hyunjin panicked, squirming and wrapping his arms around his neck. ''i didn't think you could carry me!''

''better hope nobody sees you, baby boy,'' jisung laughed. ''it's what you get for being such a brat.''

''no, jisung, i'm serious,'' he cried out, his panic masked by humour. ''put me down, please.''

jisung did as soon as he realised he was serious, putting his hands on his face and searching his features with his eyes.

''i'm sorry, precious,'' the younger apologised, thumbing over his cheek. ''let's get you in some clothes for a second and then we can shower, okay?''

hyunjin nodded, his eyes still watery with tears as he took the sweatpants handed to him.

after he helped him put it on, jisung took a light hold on his hand, taking two towels and some clean clothes for the both of them.

''you're okay with this, yes?'' jisung asked for confirmation. ''give me your verbal consent, if you want.''

''s okay with me.'' hyunjin smiled softly, content with the hold on his hand.

jisung took his chin between his fingers once they made it to the bathroom, having put down the stuff he was holding.

''give master a kiss, hm?'' he requested, knowing it was all he would need before he felt completely alright again.

hyunjin giggled, leaning down the small amount and pecking his lips.

the shower was warmed up and jisung ushered him under it, hyunjin closing his eyes at the comfortable warmth.

jisung gave him more of the water stream than he took himself, hyunjin not even noticing.

it seemed like the older didn't care when he reached out and wrapped his arms around jisung, pulling him against himself.

''what went wrong, darling?'' jisung asked, holding him back when hyunjin initiated the contact. ''did it get a little too much for you?''

''t-the, uh,'' hyunjin hesitated, blushing a little more. ''m-my prostate's sensitive, m-more than it's supposed to be.''

''you should've told me, poor thing,'' he sighed, reaching his hand up to tangle in his hair. ''this is why we talk about things, puppy.''

''m sorry,'' the older mumbled, hiding away. ''i really hate it, 's humiliating.''

''i think it's cute,'' jisung cooed, scratching his scalp. ''i'll be more careful with it in the future, baby.''

hyunjin just hummed, too shy to say anything else about it and resting his head on jisung's shoulder.

''sungie,'' hyunjin whispered. ''did you really think my outfit was cute?''

jisung nodded. ''i'm in love with it. and the way you were plugged under your pretty panties? i almost passed out.''

the older giggled softly. ''m happy you liked it,'' he said. ''might buy more.''

''did you feel pretty?'' jisung asked, wanting to know what hyunjin thought of it himself.

''it made me feel special.'' the older replied.

-

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIALLL