Chapter four : surprise

Love is beautiful ,love is kind ,love is Eturnal- Leon

Amelia P.O.V

"Mate" Leon whispered
Mia stood rooted to the spot flabbergasted at his reveal."love the one your with "she sang Mia attacked in a huge bone crushing hug." Welcome to the family brother! We're going to have lunch at Bram Bones Jazz lounge to celebrate." Leon beamed "You think he will accept me ?"

Mia beamed and shoulder nudged him " yes, does he know ur his mate?"

Leon blushed " I don't know humans can feel a mate bond" Mia busted out laughing .Leon got mad and walked faster . Mia ran up to him " he's not human poor, Leon, he's a shifter also ....beaver to be exact. That's why he loves log cabins,forests,carpentry, and flannel".

He's the ultimate lumberjack I said in a sing song voice.

Leon gave her a not funny look " come on Leon you can't live on love alone . let's go get you a veggie gyro and sweet tea then your gonna feel better. "Due to his vegetarian diet dining places in eureka were limited. Which is surprising because ninety percent of the population is herbivores and omnivores.

Bram bones jazz lounge sold the best pub "comfort food"in the area. There was always a long line to get into the lounge portion. The atmosphere was relaxed smooth jazz playing in the background. A big bell went off as we took our seat . Everyone knew Around twelve noon every day Bram Bones Brass Band  .Where bram bones himself(an undead skeleton) dresses in a Fleur de les printed suit ,top hat,and embossed umbrella leading a jazz brass band.They take the tourist and patrons what he called wake da dead walks through town square cemetery. Yes eureka, has a graveyard in town square .

Believe it or not,

The town of Eureka is centered around the la Fleur cemetery . Like most towns are center around a pretty park or town hall .Eureka is unique town where humans and supernatural beings coincide-peacefully. The dark moon lycans pack owned the hilly land to west. Beau Rouge pack own the swampy lands to the east of town.

Strolling down the main strip of this unique town . Historical French style Bars, bakeries,and shops lined each sides of the streets. The historical main strip surround the La Flyer cemetery .

The gothic style Town hall was located in the heart of La Fleur Cemetery. The ancient gothic style pillars to the looming gargoyles . Casts eerie an glow upon the surrounding headstones and the cemetery itself.

In the day time the gargoyles protected the building but at night they are the staff of town hall. They are not the stereotypical cement scaled Gargoyles .They did posses the gray hue skin but wore expensive Armani suits and golden Rolexes. Gargoyles were mathematic genius and an eye for business. Gargoyles in essence were perfect candidates for political standings in eureka.

The town of Eureka has a weird sense of humor . To construct a five acre "dog park" on the east side of town . On the corner of Jack the Ripper Lane and Black Death drive there's Full Moon Inc. welcome to our little hole in the wall business.

In my opinion It's the perfect location in eureka for a private detective . look across the street to police station and heavenly bakery .

*Ding dong *

The church bells rung out loudly acknowledging the time. We watched as they paraded around the streets towards the cemetery. They only place she knew where the supernatural could walk around in their true forms without ridicule .Mia smiled as patrons dressed in colorful masks and costumes throwing beads and trinkets . In all the centuries upon this earth She loved this town .

Eureka is located closer to coast of Thibodeaux than from New Orleans . So, it's always a party here but much safer no violence . All the officers on the police force were either dragon,lion, or werewolf shifters. Their Strict dispositions kept peace in eureka . The only occasional threats  were public intoxications or the nudity when the moon is full.

It's a good place to raise a family on the outskirts of town where I lived.
" earth to Amelia " Leon waves his hand in front of my face. " Is it the mate thing again that got you spacing?"
" no. . But I'm so glad you found your and my brother of all people."

"Yeah me too .. he's so hot!"leon fanned himself at the thought

"Come on Leon my ears are bleeding now ..gross "Mia put her hand on her ears and Leon laughed. " honey, u have a sexy family it's not my fault.

Mia laughed" your saying that cause your now apart of it !"

"Honey u know that boo boo" sassily snapping his fingers . I hugged him as our gyros arrived the hot steamy Greek dish warmed my soul. We ate in silence as I paid for our meal . 

"Want me to walk u home sis ?" Leon nudged my shoulder

"No Leon , I need alone time plus I'm a big bad vamp-were . I can hold my own against anyone . You go home and ask Tyler out on a date" I said as a light pink blush spread across his features. I love having a chameleon shift as a partner he could never lie without changing.

Leon kissed memo my cheek "see you tomorrow Amelia " . Leon whistled as he jogged to the apartment complex. It good to finally see him happy. Mia sighed as she picked up a strange sent as she passed the cemetery.

A/N:What u think so far? I had so much fun writing this chapter .
Who's team Tyler and Leon ?
-lulu greg❤️