Chapter 15: my inner vampire

Life has a way of  changing before your eyes- Connor

Amelia P.O.V

Ash had been extremely quiet since Gemini pounced our brother Jacob. First response was protect my brother but as I appreached I seen then nuzzling as mates do. Willow howled I'm her acceptance . Joy filled her heart but also a anger Gemini was being pressured into marriage in 10 days. It would shatter Jacob beyond repair . He already changed since he came back from Sudan .He never talked about  his time as a marine .

The joy that forever gone had returned . In an instant he was back to the old jacob. Mia nudged ash " you will find your mate bro don't be a Debbie downer. Be happy for jacob he's back to his old self. Wait you found your mate ?"

Who is it ?is it Lindsey the librarian . I hope it's her

"No ! Let it go Mia" he growled

But bro it's great thing to find your mate.i beamed I just want you to be happy.

"Happy !" he roared " my destined mate..my mate rejected me . Married another and now the mother to his pups. I will never be happy . So let it fucking go Mia"

I'm sorry ash you don't deserve that. Mia whispered trying to soothe him. I didn't know you got rejected .

He changed the subject as he stared onto the road ahead. He growled " you found    your mate !how did that work out for you ?"

I lowered my head I couldn't make eye contact with him. He rejected me.... how you know I found my mate? I only told  Leon and Gemini.

Ash grumbled "I smell him on you when you arrived he's powerful alpha . You really didn't think a detective wouldn't figure it out. Plus  ,he is the only alpha in town that won't go unnoticed. He hangs around your building  at night. "

It took me back .. he still stays around even though he rejected me willow whines. She has been extremely emotional and depressed lately it's horrible it feel your wolf in such a state. She knew how ash felt. 

It felt good to talk with someone who understood that life wasn't all cupcakes and rainbows .It is unkind and extremely cruel it happens to the best and worse people alike . When your down on your luck it kicks you again for good measures.

We got to the hospital there was no sign of Jacobs bike . Safe to say Gemini and jacob are probably a mated couple by now .which only complicates the situation further.

I walk Into the hospital right into a wall of muscles that is not my brother ash. It smelt like heaven . Mate willow roared. What would he be doing here for.

Before I knew what was happening I knew what was. Happening I  felt warm e embrace encompass me. He was actually hugging me willows wagged her tail. Drake was here when I needed him my heart fluttered for a moment.

I was so scared your office building is in Shambles. Torn to pieces  as if someone was searching for someone or something. Conner found your brother and Leon in the alley way next to your office building in bad shape. Drake said as he nuzzled into my neck his eyes where glacier blue ...,Titus had control

he accepted me when drake rejected me. So many  unanswered swirled through my mind. "Titus" willow nuzzled exposing my neck for him . Titus leaned in as we were suddenly pulled apart.