Chapter 11: the dress

Amelia P.O.V
I looked into Connor deep timber eyes. "Yes "Connors eyes twinkled "that's awesome... I mean that's cool. Pick you up at 8 dinner and a movie?" Mia tried to return the enthusiasm Connor showed " great ". "Then 8 it is see you tonight beautiful. " he winked as he walked to his patrol car .
The girls were ecstatic "so u get to wear a pretty dress like momma when daddy takes her out? " I looked into the full mirror " yes" I didn't look as happy as I always thought I would be if Connor would ask me out. Snap ! I forgot to call the Luna to tell her that the case was closed . As Gwendolyn put my hair under the big dryer I rang up the Luna here we go again.

The Luna and Amelia conversation:

It rang about three times before she picked up.
the Luna :the Luna from the dark moon pack how may I help you

Mia:this is Amelia I'm calling to inform you your case has been closed due to the person investigated has been found. He has no desire to be found or to go back to the pack. So case closed .

The Luna: want to come back that ungrateful..,ooooh

Mia:sorry ma'am good day to you. As she started rant and rave .end call

Well that was easier than I thought! little did I know that what would be waiting for me at the office.

Amelia P.O .V

With my hair back to normal we went to some shops for a dress.leon looked like a kicked puppy " so sorry,I didn't think Gwen would be working today." Mia shoulder pushed him playfully " no prob, this is what I need a normal date with a normal guy. Not a brooding alpha or seductive incubus . Just a nice time with a nice guy?"leon gave me a look " how many more times your gonna say nice? Sounds like ur forcing yourself to like him" . He seen right my facade ,only my best friend. could see my hurting heart?

"Not to bring him up how did u end up at my house in the first place ?" Mia asked . "Your not gonna like the truth honey"Leon stated as the girls ran around the clothes racks. "Drake called me saying that you needed someone to stay with you that wasn't a lycan.most shifters are immune to she wolf heat pheromones. He didn't trust himself or any other lycan around you. So I'm your protector for a few more days." My blood boiled how dare he give his responsibilities onto someone else . I remember ..Wait he rejected me . Willow howled I tried to console her but nothing I did could help.

Red !I want a red dress! I took the first one on the rack and tried it on it in the dressing area. Take that Drake Quin! as i gazed at the mirror . The dress conformed to my every curve . It was classy yet dressy that's prefect. And it made the girls look pretty. Leon was on the phone speaking furiously at it As I came out .to show Leon the dress a pissed off gemini was in the dress area. "Hey gem"I waved to her she looked at the dress then smirked " hot date huh" I fidgeted with the hem. "Yeah, but it's not with your brother . I'm sorry gemini we didn't work out " her face dropped her honey eyes hardened " who is he" her hands clutched into fists " a high school friend Connor Du Pont."

" oh , I have to get back to picking my dress. the beast wants me to have one by today.She tore one off the rack there I got one . See ya around Mia ." As she went to pay the cashier I turned around towards the dressing area "why was she so mad he rejected me?"mia brought the dress to the cashier . Sweet girl barely out of high school rang her up . It's already been paid for . Gemini! I guess I have to thank her later. I gathered up the girls to go back to th office.

It was de ja vou all over again . Phoebe cleaning my shattered glassed door shards .that's the second time my door is shattered in the last few days .it was becoming a common occurrence with the Luna and my door. Her chair into my office this time still in one piece. This lady needs anger management classes or dr.phil better yet Jesus.no a fucking a stray jacket ...she's psycho. Phoebe rubbed her swollen belly " that lady came again . I'm about to call my tony to come pick her up when you showed up.

" Calm down I don't feel like delivering the today...deep breaths. Go home and let tony rub your back". Phoebe wobbled to the door " oh ,and u got a package on your desk"

What do you think is in the package ?

Lulugreg❤️love y'all please keep reading