Chapter 22: dinner

Amelia P.O.V

Damn this is a twisted family!

Gemini busted out laughing .what not her too!
Please don't let her be in on this . .

I'm not laughing cause you lost drake honey you didn't loose my brother. Conner injected you with  lycan blood . My brother is just not responding he knows it's time. This apart of my mission Conner is a double agent. He has my brothers mission and we have ours. Just for clarification ,No,he doesn't have a personal agenda.

Conner showed her his tattoo the same one on Tyler's fore arm . What did it mean ?

Gemini had the same what goes this mean?
His seal

But.. his brother is James ...Just let everything pan out.Wait til tommorrow when the real fun comes.
As Conner left silently I still didn't trust him

It was almost 7 we had to dress! I'm you announced companion . I know Gemini "he knows that your brother is my mate.he wants me to suffer" did you meet bunny she's just as horrible as he is.

Yeah she takes pleasure in others pain. Her tongue was so down James throat to get the chance ...I lied.

Tonight is a masquerade ball here's you mask a midnight blue with silver jewels. Gemini has a plain silver. Drama and deciet all this was making her head hurt. She didn't know who to trust . They all went down stairs to the festivities.as the waiters passed out drinks the couples in colorful dresses swirled upon the dancefloor. The common flock laughter filled the room til Gemini stop at the top of the stair. Everyone bowed Conner pulled me down to resemble everyone else.
I didn't want to bow the alpha in me didn't allow me to. Then the Luna and James came down together.

Then the festivities in the pack house once commence I started to walk towards the doors to the gardens when a hand wrapped around my waist. Pulling me into a dancing position all I seen his dark suit I met his gaze .. warm steel gray eyes

Drake.

I couldn't feel him.

I still felt hallow.

Drake singed in my ear ... mate . My love .. I have missed you so...

Don't look at the exit. He commanded

Conner is James.,, he cut me off . His brother I know"

Conner is a snake he has to be my love, but everything doesn't add up. Why? I can't tell you here by the wAy you look beautiful Titus replyed.

Who is the informant ?he added I have an idea but you won't like it!

We walked out of the house into the gardens past a few trees to a clearing. Now tell me everything drake I demanded.

Yes ,tell her everything a hooded figure stepped out of the shadows. How she was suppose to be your fathers mate instead of yours. You don't deserve a mate.

You killed my destine mate .

I will kill you slowly like you did to her.

What do you want he laughed to see her rip out your heart and watch her eat it. The hooded figure laughed Soon drake soon... disappearing as he had come.

Drake I'm not your mate

What r you saying yes i am .

No I'm not walking away he grabbed my arm "tell me you reject me and I will leave . Amelia tell me ."I knew in my heart I will always love him but it wasn't ment to be.

I am to be Connor mate by the midnight tommorrow . Not urs.. never your

He searched my eyes are he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. Ending with lightly touching my bottom lip.his eyes were on my lips as I licked them.
then  let me have tonight.
just tonight ...

I will leave you when dawn comes. I promise . I swear on my wolf. She reluctantly nodded. He kissed her passionately. 
My love
My Luna
My mate.

———————————————————————

The next morning she woke up to guards staring down at her . The sun burned her eyes . Get up let's go they been searching for you all night.

I fell asleep she felt the grass still held his warmth she smiled. She held her head high as the Luna she . Last night only solidified that . She would give up being Luna just to have one more night with him. She walked into the room and Gemini empresses her! I was so ....Mia..., her eyes widen.

I mean Luna Mia

Her eyes twinkled you and...drake..,yeah

She hugged her even more. Who knows ? Oh my it's getting stronger by the second . Conner came in smiling.. her these can help !
The wedding starts in a couple of hours.

I looked at him to the bullet proof vests.

What can't be too careful Luna. It becomes
you . Then at that moment all my worries faded away.

So any ideas of who the faded figure is. ?

Wait i still have few tricks of my  sleeve...

Lulugreg❤️