Chapter 7: reality check

A/N: sorry for the next two chapters for the ones who are sensitive they might be offended sorry

Amelia p.o.v
That morning she went to the dark moon pack lands . Where she was met the guards they called up the Luna. She let her into the packs land to only search for drake she already knew he where his wear about are. She had another case why was britany dead . She knew who killed her but why ?she asked.

I asked around til I found out where britanys parent's house. The elderly couple gratefully let
her in offering tea and cookies. I'm Mia La Fleur I have a few questions about Brittany?
I'm sorry for your lose she was a good person. She lied through her teeth she loathed her but your not gonna tell that to a grieving parents. That their deceased daughter was someone that you loathe .

Her mother dabbed her eyes" it seems at any moment she will come through that door."
Her dad nodded. What do you need to know what type of job did she have ?

"Secret security to the Luna"they  said in unison

Do you recall her last mission.? I asked watching their reactions

They stopped they looked at each other "we can't tell you.. but they want someone to disappear. Someone really important.
They became restless and cautious like someone was listening in. thanked them for their time and walked into the street . The lycan openly stared at the trespasser in their territory.

The Luna just let her roam around freely within her pack she had nothing to hide. When you had something to hide most put it In plain sight ,genuis I must say.Why take the Time and man power to guard her when they already knew drake was not here .

Why hire her if she didn't want her to find the answers? Maybe it was appease the council that she took her time to find drake . He couldn't be found ..so there won't be any dispute that she hadn't tried when her son takes the title.

Her mind raced with questions til she got home. Maybe she will find out more tomorrow as she pulled the covers over her head.

Mia Woke up from a dead sleep sweating  from head to toe her bones ache. Vampires never get sick but warewolves and lycan do. So there must be someone that can help me like a lycan doctor . She took out he bike from the shed and put on sweat pants and hoodie as she took out her phone to call leon and give him the news. To her surprise Leon was in the feild working on another case . On a hot case: Something about a ring of shifter alpha daughter's auctions occurring every three years. Mia didn't catch all the details during the call.if Leon is on the case he must think it's something that the Full Moon Inc . Needs to crack or has a client willing to pay a hearty sum to find some answers.

Gemini and Amelia phone conversation Mia called the Luna at the packs house but only after three rings Gemini picked up. Her cheery voice came over the phone .

Mia:Hello Gemini I deeply regret this but I can't keep pursuing this case for ur stepmom any longer. It has come to my attention that matters have arised and I am no longer capable of helping you. 

she started laughing through the receiver

Gemini:you met my brother because no one can make anyone so mad at this short of time.

Mia:yes, Gemini I did meet him that's why I can't help u .

Gemini: whoa, but u have to ur the only one he will listen to.

Mia:Gemini,you step mom paid me ...for so my wolf wanted to run . That's when I met him in wolf form..... he said I was his and then he rejected me. He doesn't want to be found . I'm so sorry

Another wave of pain whecked her body

Mia:Gemini I know u don't know me and I don't know you but I need your help... I think I'm sick .  Can you help me please..

Gemini:sure meet me at the gate I um..,gotta go .see you soon bring the chocolate and cheesy rom-coms . The phone went dead. 

Gemini P.O.V

"Hello Luna  what may I help u with "she said sarcastically. Luna eye twiched she knew she hit a nerve . "When u wed ,my James, you will learn your place "Luna screamed as she clutched Gemini face. " til that day your will respect me you spoiled brat." Release her face and walked away. Gemini Held in her tears not letting them see her tears . She yearned for her brother return she felt hallow without him by her side. They had always been a team.

There was a commotion at the gate her best friend  lance the commander of the guards came rushing in. We have a problem gem!
Gemini raced down the stairs as lance gave her details of the situation. Oh Amelia ....

What you think how drake will take to Mia's sickness?

Do you like so far?

Lulu greg❤️