Chapter 5 : only the begining

Drakes P.O.V

Its been weeks since I left my pack and my sister . Gemini calls crying about all the event transpiring within the pack and the pack house. My heart shatters to know how horrible everything has become due to my stepmothers tantrums. My father never prepared me for everything all he use to say " my boy ,your  the moon goddess has a special plan for you. Be strong".

My pack turned its back upon me moments after my father was put into the ground. I still had the pink scars from my step brother mutany . He didn't have the guts to formally challenge me in front of the pack and council. My knuckles burned as my claws extended at the memory. Now that coward want  a mating ceremony with my twin sister at the end of the month. I had to do something but alone I am outnumbered I had to find allies to assist me. Gemini is all I got. It's that smell again my wolf Titus I sniffed the wind I had been smelling this faint scent for days now every time I pass this building this time stronger than ever. Titus growled mine . I didn't understand what he ment til I seen her in the moonlight . My heart sank as I seen a she lycan attack her from behind . I didn't think of my safety at this point. The Girl fell hitting her head upon a grave stone with great force. Her neck lay in an unnatural angle . I tore my cloths to shreds as I ran towards the fight. The girl lay lifeless upon the cold gray grave . As The she lycan snarled and aproached her prey. Drake took advantage of the situation . Her attention was on the girl not her surrounding,  stupid move on her part. Gemini lycans twins are more powerful when together apart not so much.

I Drake Quin alpha of the dark moon pack condemn you to death for the attack of my mate and your future .

Drake used his size and power to over turn the odds. He bite the scruff of her neck and threw her like a rag doll. She landed when bone crushing thud it wouldn't be long before she recovered. The coppery blood still coated my muzzle. I nuzzled the girl cheek with my nose .leaving a Scarlett smudge upon her flawless milk white skin. Her skin cold as death .... no !Titus howled no I can't loose her once I found her. Titus took over at some point .drake sank away into the recesses in himself. Titus at this point ravenged the area before running into the woods.

Sorry everyone for a short chapter
What do you think Titus did when drake let him free?
What do you think of  drake so far?
What u think of Brittany surprise attack?
I couldn't use their names due to drake didn't know them at this time in the story