Chapter 26: were wolves

Mia's P.O.V

Leon sat down next to me on the couch he looked like he hasn't slept in days . How you holding up? He smiled but it doesn't reach his eyes.Tyler's finally  coming home tommorrow and next week is founders day parade and festivities. Were in charge if decorating the cemetery. I know it sounds weird but in misty hallow nothing is normal and that's how we like it. "The following week I'm  finally getting married at two your my bridesmaid. So how's the little buddies today?"

You knew about the twins how?

"Baby you shouldn't leave your magical pee wand in the bathroom ". I slapped my forehead I can I be so thoughtless. I took it yesterday afternoon and I must have just left it there. " plus ur showing"

I wanted to curl into a ball.
"Lets go to Stephan to confirm its condition. "

Whoa cowboy hold your horses.we have plenty of time til they come.

Leon clears his throat catching my attention." Actually if your one month now next month you will give birth !"
What?!....I screech catching the attention of piper

Having multiples pups they stay in a shorter period of time due to their rapid growth and small space. That's why lycan and weres don't go full term and only rare cases have multiple pups. It's a higher risk of mortality during the birthing process. She contributed to the conversation  

   Is this true  that I'm due next month.

leon shuffled from one foot to the next not making eye contact. "Yes that's why we have to see Stephan ..now!"
—————————————
As we grabbed my jacket from the rack.An older couple knocked upon my door I recognized them instantly .. Brittany's parents  an teen carrying a baby. They looked at me questionably . Instantly as if on cue the  door swung open. drake busted in making a grand Entrance . He wore a dark colored suit I never seen him dressed up like this before. They bowed their heads in acknowledge our rank. Brittany father spoke as her mother held the kids. "My alpha we need your  protection.. the pack threats to kill the kids.  Philip here is your father and Brittany's child. The small pup is Brittany and Zander . We stood in shockas they preceded to explain the dire need for protection. Once everyone heard of our daughters past transgression we have been receiving threats . We cant keep them safe anymore due to our age . Please place them under your protection.

Drake spoke
I drake quin alpha to the dark moon pack take you Philip Quinn as my future beta . You have my protection and loyalty . You are of my blood and as such once you hit the age of 16 .I will give you land of your own .if you don't find a pack of your own by then. Tears streamed down the old couples face . for the little one his/ her life will be difficult for within our pack so . We will give the pup to a loving family to raise where it's free from adversity and sorrow. Leon here and his mate" Leon nodded " will give the child what it needs once this is a memory . the child can join the pack if desired. Philip gave the pup to Leon. She had a cherub face and a healthy glow Leon's heart melted. " thank you for this I will protect her as my life she will be loved . They walked out slowly after hugging the kids one last time.
Philip put his feet upon my desk leaning back. As Leon the little girl wrapped her hand around his finger.
" so where family I guess. ?" Philip said sarcastically.

Drake actually laughed" yeah Philip we have a sister named Gemini she and her mate jacob are having their first pup in two months. Leon here is mated to Mia's brother . Mia has 8 siblings so the family is steadily growning.

So does the pack house have WiFi?
teenagers! We all laughed. How she got so luck to have such a amazing family. I ruffled his head full of curls we have a ceremony to plan little brother drake said warmly as we made our way out of town towards the pack house.

Lulu greg❤️