Chapter 17: cursed

Drake P.O.V

Bram cleared his throat if possible . "Give me you hand miss."A low growled came forth as he touched my mates hand. "Drake calm down baby"she whispered.

" Amelia , my dear, I'm sorry your not cursed by a witch but by a demon . A demon you know very fondly . Don't go to the darkness it's not the answer. He actually gave you a gift not a curse. Pulled her in and whispered something that I couldn't hear. Tears streamed freely down her face as she hugged bram. He put up his boney hand as he looked at me.

He released he abruptly. She looked at me and smiled a beaming smile taking my hand. I don't know what he said or what had changed she seemed happier. Bram tipped his hat then strode out before I could ask him anything.

Mia nuzzled into my neck affectionately. She held my hand .drake,I have to tell you something about my past. My heart sank

Amelia P.O.V ( past)

Two hundred years ago

I'm was a dreary day just after torencial rain fall. I found a cave within that he found me. Rufus used his charming personality to encourage to let out the darkness and embrace the thirst . We slaughtered villages after villages . A newly turned vampire had there maker to coach them through the thirst and controlling the emmense power that corset through the. My maker victor is a unholy monster who only created vampires for his deranged use for world domination. He couldn't be stopped . The vampire council caught him after he had slaughtered my family leaving me and my sister Carmen to fend for ourselves. Carmen found her mate .when she met Marco he turned her he brought light to her darkness.
All I had darkness and Rufus my evil concious .. oh my boyfriend.

I soon found out that he's toxic after finding out what he truely and purely evil. He's an incubus a demon that thrives on seducing women and blood . He drinks blood as would a vampire would.

I broke up with him after I tried to kill him due to the the strict isolation from Carmen. He always vowed to get me back to what I was. A bloody thirsty monster .

I looked into drake's eyes after telling him of my dark side. She waited for the flood gates to open up . To see him look at me as a monster like most people finding out im a hybrid. An abomination in their eyes . We should just stay to our species.

After what bram told me I had hope for redemption.
——————————————————————
My phone ringed back to work . The Luna called stating " Gemini refuses to listen to me talk to her your her bridesmaid. Fix this

This is not my problem that you can't control her you evil bitch. I yelled at her.
——————————————————————
Oh shyt I just told off the Luna my career is over . She's my customer .. damn !

Drake crushed his lips towards mine . I m sorry I just did that .dead warrant just issued for me... she is gonna want my head for defying her.see you soon beautiful.

"Your amazing ,my Luna "Titus howled.

I was finally getting a feel for this transporting power. It didn't make me nausous as it once did.

I transported to the hospital Leon paced the floor as I emerged from smoke . "Where have you been, mia?I been getting bitched out for minutes by the Luna of the black moon pack. Why didn't you give me a heads up. That you told her to go fuck herself!"

She's being dramatic I didn't tell her to fuck off in so many words. I started another heat and so I had to figure out why! Plus, my mate been up my ass since you got into the hospital. How's my brother ?
Leon paced more "they won't let me see him! I have to be family . He didn't accept me as a mate so they can't sense him as my mate." He turned blue he was like a mood ring when emotions were involved.

Deep breaths Leon. I can get you in ? But details why were you at the office and what were you investigating?

Ok chick,get this I'm getting paid to look into the alpha's death?

Who's paying for that kinda case that's not our usual cases we take. ?

Conner

Why would Conner be introstead in the alphas death ? I had a feeling Brittany's death was some how related ? What was the connection?
Why was drake trying to keep me occupied than be around the pack? What was the lycan pack hiding?

Questions swirled as we entered Tyler's room momma c was holding his hand . She rose and hugged us. Leon surprised expression said everything. " my babies are here.. he been in and out asking for y'all." She pushed Leon in the empty seat on the opposite side of the bed. As Leon clutched Tyler's hand he instantly calmed and seemed at peace. "Welcome to the family."
Momma C hugged me did he say anything about the attack. Leon looked up we went on a date then got matching tattoos . He said he wanted to do something adventureous. I made him feel alive.

I knew what he ment drake make me feel alive . Not my old moody self I felt calm. Momma c took her original seat.Gemini mind linked
Emergency please help at Jacobs . Sorry momma I gotta go. She understood and nodded as I disappeared mind linking drake .

Drake .. Gemini has an emergency
Titus whined "we know already there ...help"

What the problem?

Lulu greg❤️