Chapter 25: alpha challenge

Third P.O.V

They sized each other up.
They circled each other growling James attacked first . Drake expected him to do this. Strike fast and see if you over take their opponent.

Drake strength is his strategic during war and battles. He maneuvered around James countering his attacks and bones few of his bones.  They fought with everything within them. They were both bloody and mangled til James bowed his head submitting
position.
You will rot in the jail for all the things you have done. He loved you even if you were his. Tears sprang to his eyes.

Third person POV

Lance took James back to the pack jail do they could put him on trial. He wasn't against  a fair punishment. All James followers had been in prisoned including the Luna she took down three guards and injured seven she was more ruthless that her son.

Weeks passed In a blur between the trial proceeding and new alpha responsibilities. Drake spent day and night in his office. Gemini moved out the pack house and into Jacob's cabin . She had just given him the news that she was expecting a pup in two months. He was happy for his sister and new family. Conner had taken up the role of beta and lance had taken the role of gamma- captain of the guards.

Zander's body was sent home to momma c. There was a funeral and reception afterwards.  Kia didn't accept Ash as her mate but he a good friend . They were working into relationship phase slow due to ash telling Kia the whole truth what Zander did. There was tears but not as many as expected.

The ex.Luna ,Luna Quinn,got stripped of her titles and rank. She was sold to the rouge pack
Where she is happily mated to the beta.No one could believe the events after .James was given to the ware wolf council for further trails .

Mia vanished after the funeral of her brother Zander. If something does want to be found it's not going to be

Mia's P.O.V

It's been weeks since Zander's death and drake .

He hasn't called or mind linked. I went to bram Bones for answers. Bram was playing his saxophone his boney fingers flying across the keys while he played. He set his instrument down and took her hands in his "I have been waiting for you mon chere".

How can you say that I just got here. I asked.
He chuckled "I have very talkative friends .what can I help you with?"I looked down at my hands . Am I still mated to drake I once felt his presence now I feel nothing.
Bram laughed his jaw shook up and down. He whiped invisible tears away. "Mia you have a trickster child. He likes to play tricks on his mom . Your connected but he blocks it from you. Bram Bones points his finger at her tummy "now little alpha .you let her be or no doughnuts for you".

At that she felt the connection strengthen. She heard Titus frantic pleading and him pacing. Willow perked up and Pranced around swishing her tail. Mia felt complete for the first time in weeks .
Bram smiled and picked up his instrument..
"Congrats to y'all ! Does he know about the pups?

Pups!i didn't know I was pregnant til this point . He hasn't contacted me since I left.
"Call da boy you might be surprised on how much he cares."bram suggested as he played a more upbeat tempo. Thank you bram i transported to the office Leon was just released two days ago he never went home if he wasn't at the hospital he's here. I sat on my couch rubbing my baby bump . Thats why I can't fit in any of my clothes. Now if I could only teleport doughnuts.

As if on cue Betty walked in crying. Her wrinkled skin bright red from crying. Mia I want to hire you my nephew ,Troy is missing .it's not like him to not show up for work. It's been two days no calls but i got this .

I ran away so don't look for me- Troy

She cried harder Troy never sends notes .. he hates to write . He rather text then to go to the mediocrity of pen and paper. Sure I can take the case .

Betty handed her a bag I was told to please deliver this to you by your mate. My favorite doughnut with a Cream cream filling dipped in chocolate. I rolled my eyes as the deviant flavors rolled over my tongue.
Titus ..
"Yes mate" he replied
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I smiled.
Your welcome .

We miss you come home please he pleaded.

I can't til drake wants me .

Lulugreg❤️