MiriTamiNeji~

Bnha:
Mirio (Caregiver)
Nejire (Caregiver)
Tamaki (little)

Classes caused stress.. Stress caused anxiety, and anxiety caused depression.. An ever lasting cycle of the depressive out takes on a daily basis.. After a while, it began to wear Tamaki down.
Down to the point he barely had the physical or mental energy to do anything, never mind get out of bed and face the insults and laughter of others bringing him down.

The day finally swung by, Tamaki and Mirio spending time with one another in the Blonde's room.
The two had been dating since their first year in UA, working up to gain up to their point in life where they were now.
Members of the 'Big Three'
The school's top three seniors, who had become the strongest with their quirks up to that point, and achieving the goals they have.

Sunlight streamed through the gaps in the blinds, casting small spotlights upon the dorm room, Mirio sat at the desk attempting to study for the upcoming test.
Tamaki however, was dressed and suited up in his 'little' gear, soft pastel blue pacifier bobbing between his lips and a dark black onesie with stars and planets printed over it.
He whined, crawling over to the desk chair, gently tugging on Mirio's trouser leg in attempt to gain his attention.

"Yes, my little suneater?"
The bluenette giggled, as he was picked up and placed onto the blonde's lap, his favourite stuffie being placed into his arms by the other.
A stuffed purple butterfly, the name of the stuffie?
Sunny.
Why? Because it always brought a smile to his face.
"Dada pway wif me!"
Mirio smiled softly at the adorable boy, ruffling his hair gently.
"Sweetie, I have to study, but if you stay here on dad's lap we can cuddle and play as much as you want after."
He pouted, slowly nodding as he knew better than to argue with the older, wrapping his arms around his neck as he nuzzled into his chest.

Time passed by before Mirio had finished, picking up the blue haired regressor, kissing his forehead as the other giggled.
"Now Dada pway wif me?"
The older nodded, chuckling lightly, as he spun him around, hugging him tightly.
The regressor exploding into a fit of soft, innocent giggles. Bringing a smile to Mirio's face, seeing the other teen so happy made him even happier.

"Ooh! Ooh! Canz we- canz we watch.. Th'tars?"
A small this slipped his tongue as Mario awed at the boy's slight speech impediment.
"Yes of course we can baby, how about we get you changed and we can find Mama before we do, deal little buddy?"

He eagerly nodded, as Mirio gently layed the boy down onto the changing mat as he opened the bottom drawer getting the right necessities to change the regressor's pull up.
It didn't take long for him to do so, as Tamaki giggled softly, suckling on his pacifier as the blonde searched through the wardrobe before finding the right outfit for him to wear for the cold night.
He eventually settled on a pair of full length, black overalls with one of his own sweaters for the regressor to wear.
Tamaki was changed into the oversized sweater and overalls, pacifier bobbing happily inbetween his lips as Mirio took hold of his hand, carefully leading him out of the dorm locking the door behind them.

They managed to not pass by or run into any other students, finding Nejire in the library, her standing at the sight of the two, arms opened wide as she crouched down meeting Tamaki's height as he giggled, running up to her, before being picked up and swung around, a small nose boop being handed to the giggly boy.
"Hi baby blue! Have you been good for dada?"
He nodded, as Mirio chuckled at the two, kissing Tamaki's forehead and Nejire's cheek.
"Good boy! That's our baby-"
Tamaki squirmed in her embrace as the blue haired girl tickled him, earning squeals and giggles from him; before she set him down, ruffling his hair.

He beamed up at her, as he entwined his hands with one of each of his caregiver's and partner's.
"He wants to watch the stars again tonight, I said we would once we've got you aboard."
Nejire giggled smiling with a nod.
"Well, we better get there quick before the night guards find us~"
Tamaki giggled as he was hoisted up onto her back, smiling brightly as he was given a piggy pack as Nejire smiled, quietly sneaking up to the roof, Mirio following beside them.

They managed to come up to the roof, the three of them sitting in the middle of the roof, Tamaki sat on both of their knees, carefully layed across them as his head rested on Mirio's lap, and his torso was on Nejire's.
Mirio softly ran his fingers through the bluenette's hair, as they sat in silence, the three of them looking up to the sky watching dusk bleed out through the colours of the sky.
The soft blue casting into a light pink, before a dark blue was created, clouds softly moving over the beautiful horizon as they waited for the stars to show.
"Dada, Mamma! Lookie!"
He giggled, pointing up to the sky, one lone Star showing through.
"Ah! Baby, make a wish, hunny!"
The little closed his eyes, eagerly whispering a small wish to himself, giggling as his two caregivers looked over their happy boy.

"I mades a wish! Mamma and Dada th'tay wif me forever!"