7

Becky's Pov

It was two days since my date with Tony. He was texting and calling, but I was too busy to be able to answer him. My weekend was full of toys with my daughter. and with several family moments with Dean and Paige.. Their marriage was in the final stretch. I found it very sweet that they had chosen to get married near Christmas..

On Monday morning I left my daughter in her kindergarten and i took my way to my Paediatric office, yet it was still very early so I went through Tony's coffee shop. It was still closed to customers.. I pushed the glass door and walked in. He was behind the counter and he was preparing the shop for the opening I took a deep breath and started the conversation..

"Good morning, Tony" I said happily

"Ahh did you remember i exist, Rebecca? "he asked me visibly irritated

"I know what you're going to say and you may be right, but you know the weekend is devoted to Audrey" I told him somehow apologetic

"And didn't you got five minutes to answer my messages?" he asked me angry

"No I did not . When I'm in my child, I'm 100% here with her, and I don't understand why I have to explain myself to you. I have a kid that wants all my attention and my brother's wedding that needs help,these are my priorities"I said somehow nervous. He had no right to talk to me like that or to demand explanations

"You could find 5 minutes.. What happened, Rebecca? You saw Colby, and your crush woke up again "he asked ironic.. I got angry and I hit my hand on the counter.

"You have no right to bring Colby into our conversation," I told him abruptly. He caught me with strength from the wrist, squeezing my hand

"Don't play with Me, Rebecca," he told me angry. It was the first time I saw him like that

"Let my hand.. It hurts "I told him angry and left abruptly my hand he looked at me for a while and then he spoke

"Sorry I don't know what happened to me," he said apologetic.

"Tony.. I had a great time on our date, but I don't know if I'm ready for such a step. And its not about Colby, its about me, "I told him as he looked at me

"It's okay I understand you want your time.." He told me with a smile on his face

"Until then, we can go out again. Maybe from date to date it will work, I just don't want to rush things "I told him and he nodded affirmative..

He made my coffee and greeted me as I was leaving to work.. The truth is that his behavior has alienated me. Tony was never angry about anything.. He impression me at the beginning, but then I thought maybe he was going through a bad day, so I didn't pay attention. I knew him well enough. I came into my office and started my day..

Colby's pov

I opened my eyes.. I was at my parents house instead of my apartment I ran out here when I came to tell them the news about my wedding. They were not very happy.. The truth is that everybody didn't particularly like Lana. My father says that something is wrong with that woman. That she hides something but I didn't care about it.. My phone rang persistently in face call.. I looked at the call.. It was Lana.. I answered it..

"Good morning Babe" I told her while I was rubbing my eyes

"Mmm. Good morning, handsome.. How are you"she asked

"I'm fine" I replied

"When will you be back?" she asked me in agony

"Tomorrow I will book a ticket and the day after tomorrow I will be with you" I told her and she smiled

"Why not earlier?" she asked sad

"Because I have an important job to do," I replied.

"What job?" she asked me curious

"Something important.. Baby, let me drink coffee and we'll talk later. "

I answered and I closed it down in a hurry before she said anything..

The truth is, two days now I've been thinking about nothing but Rebecca. I ignored Lana's calls, and everything else.. I was thinking if they were a couple with Tony, how pretty she was, how much she has changed. I shook my head and got out of bed.. I went into the bathroom, I opened the water and I came under it to take a shower.. I had to finish once and for all from here. I didn't like that emotional mess I felt for two days now..

I'm marrying Lana in a month, and that's where I should keep my eye on and not to Rebecca. I had to sell the house I once lived with her immediately. I couldn't go back to that place. I've been here for three days and my steps have been driving me all the way to this house and the memories have been spinning again and again in my mind. And this had to stop as soon as possible

Both, Rebecca and Colby wanted to forget, no one could, once they were seen again, they were in each other's minds. She couldn't take her mind off him and how handsome he looked in his expensive suits, and he couldn't get her out of his head as much as he wanted. They knew they had to go further.. Her to give Tony a chance and he that his marriage with Lana was a month away.. But life had other plans.. The afternoon it was coming would bring their lives upside down... Once and for all.. He was planning to sell the house and leave immediately .. Her to move on with her life.. a new love, a fresh start.. And yet none of this could happen.

At the same time a curious call was underway...

"I told You that everything goes according to the plan," The man's voice said.

"And I tell you that while these two are in the same place, everything is in flux."she Answer on the other line.

"Yes, but four years now everything gone as we had organized them," he replied.

"Yes, but we had minor problems," she replied.

"As long as he doesn't know, you don't have to worry about anything" he reassured her

"And make sure that he doesn't learn a think about it," she demanded

"I will take care..Close I have to work we will be in contact " he replied and he end the call.. he smiled..

Authors note

Well here is the 7 chapter! I hope you like it.. Soo i want to know how do you thing they are the two people they talking in the last scene.. And what you think it will happen that afternoon. And Of course your opinion about Tony's behaviour.. Is he actually having a bad day or is something else her? If you liked it.. vote and comment... Till the next chapter.. KISSES.. XO.XO!