Chapter 3

3rd person's view

[Y/n]'s mom– Yui sat down beside her husband, distress arousing throughtout her mind. “Shinji.. what about [Y/n]?”

Shinji had no courage to look at her in her eyes nor has the accurate words to answer her question. He did nothing but clench his jaw, “Are we really going to do it?” He asked. Yui was hesitant at first but nodded anyway, “We have to do it.”

“I don't know.. Yui our daughter needs to live in a normal lif–”

“Shinji she'll die on her own if we're gone! Think about it.. she'll benefit from it.” 

Shinji wasn't convinced at first too, however after digesting in everything little by little, after imagining each scenarios that would happen to their daughter, he thought what they're going to do will be their last resort.

“Shinji.. do it in the right time.” Yui placed her hands on his shoulder and made their way to his fingers, intertwining them.

“Yui promise me to run away when I had done it okay? She still needs you.”

“And let you die alone? No–”

“Yui I've committed countless of sins, and made many people suffer.. I already accepted my death anyway. ”

Yui shook her head, “No–”

“Yui.. just do what I say. Think of [Y/n].. she needs you.” he cupped her cheeks, and gently collided their foreheads. He felt a tear trickling from his cheeks, “S-Shinji..”

M e a n w h i le

3rd person's view

“Your hair is really smooth and fluffy!” [Y/n] ruffled Eren's hair, after an idea flashing like a light bulb in her mind, she rummage through her pocket– in search for a ponytail.

I'm sure I have tho..

“[Y-Y/n]! Don't–”

“No don't touch it! I'm trying to find a perfect hairstyle for you.. hmm how about pigtails?” her eyes sparkled as soon as her skin came contact with a small rubber. Using nothing but her fingers as an alternative, she brushed Eren's hair. It was easy, no tangles and shockingly it smells good. For a boy who acts all tough and arrogant, he's pretty clean about his appearance.

“Y/n stop making fun of me!”

“I'am not! You look much more cuter!” after tying the first pigtail, [Y/n] looked at him– her cheeks flashing a light shade of pink. Her reaction prompted Eren to nearly take them off– out of embarrassment of course– fortunately, [Y/n] riveted his wrist from damaging her work of art.

“No touchie! They're my masterpiece, don't you appreciate it?”

“What I will appreciate is, if you take these god damn ponytail off!” He tried breaking through her grip. “Aha! You can't even break through my grip– Eren!” he shockingly laid on the ground, locking [Y/n]'s waist with  inbetwen his knees.

[Y/n] moved around– in attempt to release herself though this caused  Eren a lot more struggle and just decided to switch position by pinning her to the ground.

“Damn it! You hold too tight!” he wiggled her hands around 

I'm still winning tho!

“Eren what the heck?!” out of the blue, Mikasa arrived and hauled Eren off of [Y/n].

“Whoah [Y/n] you're blushing..” Armin arrived afterwards. Though, she didn't heard his statement as seeing  her masterpiece still on Eren's hair shook her intangible joy. However, after a few seconds, her eyes enlarged.