Chapter 44

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

I opened my eyes and felt my whole body aching all over the place. I couldn't move for a split second and when I do, I immediately scanned my surrounding.

I'm.. in a room.. with a bunch of strangers.

These strangers seem to be in shock, as if they were waiting for my awakening. The person nearest to me was a guy with those beautiful turquoise eyes. His smile reached from ear to ear .. but who exactly are  these people?

I used my elbow to lift my body up, as soon as I did that, the guy nearest to me embraced me into a tight hug. It took me by shock, however I didn't dare pushing him away.

"[Y/n]!!"

Whoah

"You're awake!!" a girl with an eyes patch clutched her heart and softly smiled at me. I felt too awkward that I started contemplating whether to hug back and play along or keep silent.

"W-Well.. you see.. I don't want to be rude.. but.. who are you?"

The boy hugging me pulled away and tilted his head, "[Y/n].. y-you don't remember us?"

"Oh come on! It must be a joke!" A guy with a clean shaved hair laughed though it gradually slowed down when no one chimed in with him.

A joke.. ?

"No Connie.. she looks like she doesn't have any clue as to who we are at all. " A boy with short blond hair spoke.

Connie?

"[Y/n], [Y/n], are you sure about this? Did you really forget us on purpose?" The girl with an eye patch switched places with the turquoise guy.

She held my hands. “Why would I forget you on purpose? You all look like amazing people.”

"This, you can't remember anything?" She squeezed my hands.

"Ow! It hurts!"

Her head bolted up towards me with pure shock and for the second time squeezed my hand using both of her hands this time,  "Y-You didn't recall anything?? From how you fought the beast titan.. f-from how I saved you in Wall Maria–"

"Hange stop. Just let her explain her side. " A guy with an undercut hair spoke at the corner. I never even noticed he was there.. and damn, why is everyone in this room very attractive?

"I'm uhm.." Everyone looked at me, "S-Should I introduce myself or no?"

"Honey introduce yourself if you want to! We will listen!" The girl mentioned to be Hange said as she wipe away her tears.  "Hmm.. I'm [Y/n] [F/n]. Nice to meet you all? How did I get here?"

"Oh gawd!" Hange burst into tears.

"I'm Eren Jaeger. It's nice to meet you [Y/n]" the turquoise guy held my hand and kissed it. I was taken aback and immediately pulled my hand

Sheeeett– don't blush [Y/n]. Don't you dare blush!

"Psst, [Y/n].. Eren's your boyfriend y'know. " Connie wiggled his brows.

“HOLY SHIT, I GOT ONE?”

"Connie!" Eren sent him a glare and smiled back at me, "I'm sorry my friend's just speaking his thoughts.. TOO LOUD.”

“Wait what? So all this time you ain't making moves with her?”

“CONNIE, she lost her memory. She doesn't understand any of what you're blabbering about. ”

“She only lost her memory, not the ability to hear and understand–”

“Kick him out please.”

“Damn it feels great waking up all unconscious and suddenly knowing you have a boyfriend..” all of a sudden, the room fell silent, “C-Couldn't be me!!” I laughed.

Although that did nothing..

I stood up and bowed at exactly 90 degrees  to show respect, "I'm sorry if I lost my memory.. I didn't really mean to.. but I'am hoping to make new memories with you!"

"She's just like when she was a kid.. right Eren?" I heard someone whisper. Eren stood up and tapped my shoulders, I took this signal to leave my position and looked up. "I'am looking forward in making new memories with you. " and flicked my forehead.

“SEE? HOW COME YOU TWO STILL AREN'T DATING WHEN–”

“Eren, just say a word and everyone will witness a murder right here, right now.” a jet black haired girl locked Connie's neck around her arms. “Mikasa, mercy!!” Connie pleaded.

"You two, love won't solve hunger. Let's eat at the canteen.” we all agreed with the plan and upon leaving, someone caught my attention. A black haired guy, he was quiet the whole time.. though he intimidated me. He looks like a cold person– someone who would give me short replies.

“Eren, everyone in the room earlier.. were all of my close friends right?”

“Yes, specially me, Armin, Mikasa and Takashi–”

“Takashi! That's his name right? That black haired guy over there?” I slightly pointed at the guy just behind us– following to the canteen. “Yeah.. among us three, he's the one you're spending most of your time with.”

Without hesitation, I walked up to Takashi and nudged his elbow. “Huh? Oh.. hello.”

“Takashi.. uhm how are you?”

“Fine.”

“Ahh..”

Just as I predicted. I looked up at Eren and mouthed a 'help me' though he only giggled and continued walking– speeding up their pace.

“So..”

“I'm glad you're doing well.”

“Hmm?” I looked up at him and I caught a glimpse of his smile. “Let's start fresh, [Y/n]. I'm Takashi Eito.”

“[Y/n] [L/n]! Oh jeez! I actually thought you'd be that cold character!!”

“I could never do that to you”

“Let's catch up with Eren, you want?” I noticed Takashi's eyes enlarged, “Hey I already lost my memory and I want to catch up with all of you.. without leaving one alone.”

“Why did you suddenly went defensive? I wasn't going to say no.” he giggled, “Let's go. I'll treat you.”

“Wait really– I mean, of course I know you'd say yes. Totally. Hey, do you know if Eren really is my boyfriend?” I whispered.

“He's not. You're not taken yet, [Y/n]”

“Well then, I'm single, ready to mingle~” we catched up with the three and saw that undercut guy talking with them. “I'm single everyone, anyone want to date me?” I raised my hand, and suddenly, Takashi slapped my forehead beside me while Eren, Armin and Mikasa avoided eye contact.

“Right in front of your captain. Where's the manners young lady?”

“C-Captain?! Y-You're my captain?!”

"He's your old man, [Y/n]. " Connie gave me a thumbs up. "Mikasa, murder this guy for me. That's an order. "

“W-Wait, why am I always in the wrong– ow!! Mikasa!!” I covered my eyes when Mikasa took the order seriously and hauled Connie from the lane by pulling his ear. She walked passed us, dragging Connie with her, “Consider it done, captain.”

“Names Levi Ackerman, respect your elders [Y/n].. especially those who respects you back. ” my eyes widened.

Was I heroic or something?