Chapter 4

3rd person's view

[Y/n] was isolated in her room, her mother cut all the possible connections [Y/n] can use for her advantage. It was a cruel punishment for her since it's [Y/n]'s first time, though it was a normal one through her mother's eyes.

[Y/n] kept banging and pounding herself to her door– crying out for her mother, Yui tried withstanding her daughter's cry, though she loved her too much not even an hour passed she already went in her room.

"[Y/n].. ?" she peek inside only to see a sobbing child curled into a ball at the crook of the room.

I hope Eren's not mad at me.. I damaged his skin too bad..

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry for locking you in your room." she kneeled in front of her and started stroking her hair.  "It's just that I think that Eren and the others weren't a good influence to you–"

"They're good!"

"[Y/n] it's your first time being outside anyways, I understand you still don't know what life really looks like."

[Y/n] wiped away her tears,  "But can I at least see Eren, Armin and Mikasa?"

Yui bit her lips, falling into silence before answering.  "Your dad wants to have more time with you. Let's just go back to those days you didn't met Eren." as Yui cupped [Y/n]'s cheeks, [Y/n] turned the opposite direction– Yui's hands sliding off her cheeks. "They saved me from the bullies who hurt me in the market the time you told me to buy a bread because you were sick! I owe them my life!"

Mom..

"You don't own anything from them honey. Just offer them other things but never did you owe your life to anyone."

She shook her head, "No Mom please.. just let me see them just for today!"

"[Y/n], your friends are here" Shinji knocked on the open door– flashing a gentle smile at the poor daughter. [Y/n] stood up, however Yui being the protective mother she is tried pulling her back down.

"Yui, let her." 

Yui closed her eyes and took a deep breath before releasing.  "Eren!" [Y/n] bolted towards the door, wasting no seconds to pull Eren into a tight hug.

"Whoah [Y/n], no huggies." Shinji giggled.  Eren then flinched, "W-Why are you crying?"

[Y/n] nearly cried herself again, fortunately she bit her lip and managed to take control,  "I'm sorry I did that!"

"[Y/n] that's fine, Mrs. Carla already helped Eren with the wound and Mikasa helped bandaging it so no need to cry!" Armin smiled.

"[Y/n] I'll let you play with them but be home by sun down. If you let sun down pass by, I'll never let you see them. " He crouched down.  "Yes dad!"  [Y/n] bowed and intertwine Eren's hands with hers.

"H-Hey–"

"Excuse me."  Mikasa intentionally walked inbetween [Y/n] and Eren, [Y/n] perceive this to be a violent reaction of some sort and felt the need to explain herself since seeing an annoyed Mikasa scared her.  "O-Oh I was just.. h-holding it b-because it's warm.. "

"What?" Eren questioned,  obliviously blushing. "A-Are you blushing?" she pointed.

"Me? No your blushing!" he barked.

I-I'am?

"You two– aren't we supposed to go on the rooftop now?” Mikasa crumpled her brows– lightly glaring at the two. Armin on the other hand, released a laugh,   "[Y/n] likes Eren!"