Chapter 34

3rd person's view

Eren's still not moving– he was suffering from too much shock. The idea of him actually going to fight her didn't sink in his mind until he saw her running towards him– very eagerly.

[Y/n], however took this as an advantage and jumped on him. She hardened her knuckles and right as she was about to punch him, a bomb hit her back.

“Fight back!!” Levi yelled to the him after she heard another bomb hitting her body. [Y/n] immediately stood up and hint Takashi to do something with a nod.

Takashi pointed his fingers and rained bombs around the two titans– to create a smoke, for the soldiers to not see anything and force themselves to enter the battlefield.

He's attacking.

A hand appeared through [Y/n]'s foggy sight and she immediately pulled Eren out of the smoke. Unfortunately, after letting go of Eren's wrist, Eren on the other hand didn't.

He gripped her wrist and locked her  hands on her back. He swing his leg on towards [Y/n]'s ankles causing the two of them to fall.

She struggled releasing herself from Eren's grip, and resorted to digging her nails deep in Eren's wrist. He didn't react at first, but as she went deeper, he pulled his wrists.

[Y/n] hardened her knuckles for the second time and made no sure no bombs will stop her. She punched him from his cheek hard enough to throw him out of the smoke.

I need to finish this

Eren fell on the houses – completely weakened. As [Y/n] walked out of the smoke, Levi flashed before her eyes before feeling her mouth hanging.

She shrugged off the pain, Eren moved. Her eyes darted on a titan running away from the distance, and like a cat and mouse, they chased each other.

Upon arriving at an open area near the walls, they have more space to fight without getting stunned from each houses. [Y/n] caught a cable from her back and without looking, she lightly threw the person away.

Eren tried calculating her moves, but so far it's hard to pin her down. He has to rely on Levi and the others for now. He nodded at a soldier manipulating a bomb and heard another explosion. Unfortunately, the soldier didn't managed to shoot, Takashi's bomb was much quicker and broke the weapon.

[Y/n] yet again jumped and locked her arms firmly on his waist. Eren fell on the wall while [Y/n] remained on top of him. She raised her hardened fists and rained upon punches and kicks on his body while slowly letting this opportunity to immediately regenerate her mouth.

You deserve to die!!

[Y/n] sensed her nape's in danger, and by danger, she felt a dangerously close soldier on her nape. She stopped punching the titan and grabbed the person's cable, this time she took a closer look who she just grabbed.

Mikasa grappled on her wrist and sliced it– flying away as if she just gotten away with a crime. While Eren's unconscious after receiving nonstop punch, the soldiers took the signal to do the job themselves. They charged all together, and admittedly, they were messing her sensing abilities.

She was going crazy whether a titan's aiming for her nape or just there as a decoy. However, she caught the titan's body falling on the ground. Levi wasted no seconds and sliced her whole arm. 

This is the right time!!

Her eyes enlarged after digging her teeth deep into the titan's skin. Every soldier was trying their best to go through her hardened nape, Takashi was bombing the surrounding in hopes of blurring their sights while Hange, she stood on a roof out of fear.

[Y/n] ripped the skin apart. 

No..

Eren's unconscious body popped up with the flesh still connect around his limbs. [Y/n] was staring at the murderer who was also her childhood friend. No wonder she saw her mother the day she died when she recovered memories with Eren.

A pesky crystalline fell on her eyes, nevertheless, she furrowed her brows and tried eating Eren.

Even though she's overflowing with different emotions, she tried her best sticking to her plan; kill the titan no matter what.

“Get her!!” Levi sliced her eyes while Mikasa ripped the skin from [Y/n]'s teeth and helped soldiers restrain her. [Y/n]'s defeated, both mentally and physically. Now that she's been caught, like what she predicted, there's no more future for her other than meeting death.

Her body's been taken out of the steaming mess form, and as she opened her eyes, she caught the glimpse of Hange standing on a roof– by herself.

She gradually closed her eyes with a smile, not to show off defeat, and not to show off happiness. Just a smile.