Prologue

Narrator's POV

Lauren was known for being the quiet one, but if you got her talking about something she liked, well she didn't shut up. Her favorite thing to talk about? Her crush, however she could hardly talk TO her crush. Whose her crush? It's Natasha Romanoff, a sweet girl who also had a major crush on Lauren, but as most of you reading this can assume, its not a love story if they know about the others crush.

Natasha was half way through her 3rd year of college, thinking about working on her bachelors in radiology soon. Lauren was also in her 3rd year of college, however for Lauren this would most likely be her final. Lauren was in a band with her 5 other sisters, and the amount of work that goes along with it had become to much to handle with school.

It's the month leading into finals, one last project before the most stressful week of every college students life. Lauren and Natasha normally sat within a few chairs of each other because it was a big lecture hall with only 30 students in it. All semester the two have been side eyeing each other and wanting to do more then just small talk, they've worked on a few projects together in other classes, but they couldn't seem to do much talking about anything else.

"On page 329, you see Professor Richard Watson talking about....." Professor kin never shuts up. But Natasha was so lost in her own thoughts it didn't seem to matter.

Natasha's POV

*5 minutes till class is over! Thank fucking god, today seems to be taking forever* "ok!" I was brought back to reality at the sound of a text book closing. "That seems to be all our time for today." *finally!* professor Kin's continues "tomorrow you are going to get your partner assignments for the final project before finals. And please don't ask me  to switch your partner, its completely random! Have a good night and study!" She finishes, with that i stand and start to leave, *i kinda hope i get paired with Lauren ag...*

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" I immediately bumped into Lauren *fuck* "are you ok?" I ask i picking up her books and accidentally touch her hand. I started to feel all tingly from it, but i brushed it off as i needed coffee, I hadn't even had my second cup yet.

"Oh yea I'm ok, sorry I wasn't paying attention" she blushes smiling a little, this has happened a few times before.

"We should stop meeting like this." *what the fuck is wrong with you nat? Stop meeting like this* "so stupid" i look at her and she looks at me weird. "did i say that out loud?" She nods, I immediately turn a bright shade of pink. "I'm sorry I didn't mean yo-.. i just meant I-.. i was talking to my self in my head." She giggles a little "I'm not c-crazy at all, i jus-just meant i was thinking to myself.."

She gave me a soft look like she believed me but i got the biggest butterflies in my stomach I couldn't talk. "It's ok, i do it too" she blushes and smiles at me looking with those big brown eyes

"Uhm.. i.. uh.. ill see you tomorrow" i turned and ran out of the room. *why are you like this* "why are you so awkward it's just a girl" my voice echoes on girl I realized i said it out loud. I immediately ran to my car and drove home my face and even brighter shade of pink.

Brief character descriptions- youngest to oldest by family

The Cimorelli's (sisters only)

Dani(Danelle)-19, brown hair, green, 5'8 1/2"

Lauren-21, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'7"

Amy-24, brown hair, green eyes,4'10 1/2"

Lisa-26,(currently) black, brown eyes,5'6"

Kathrine(Kath)-27, brown hair, brown eyes,5'9"

Christina(Chris)-29, brown hair, green eyes,5'6"

The Romanoff's (whole family excluding parents)

Natasha(Nat/Tasha)-20, red hair, green eyes, 5'8" f

Nate-22, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, 6'1" m

Amber-23, dirty blonde hair, green eyes,5'9 1/2" f

Damian(Dam/D)-25, brown hair, brown eyes,5'11" m

Austin-28, brown hair, brown eyes,6'0" m

Dakota(Kota)-30, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, 5'11 1/2" m

~thanks for reading R.J~

CHAPTER 1 WIILL be out TOMORROW!!!!

Word count: 735

By the way half of this story is already done, and i can see this shift in how i write and tell a story so please bare with me it does get better.