Chapter 24: accidental success

Narrators POV

The last day of the honeymoon went great they picnicked, swam one more time in the beautiful ocean, and had one more intimate night before they left paradise. The two woke up around 4 am to get to the air port, Lauren sporting Natashas favorite hoodie, and grey sweat pants, while Natasha had black basketball shorts and the extra sweatshirt she brought for the exact reason mentioned before.

A long-long-long flight later the newly weds finally reached Nashville, being greeted by Lisa first, who was more then excited to see them then the rest of the sisters each one wanting to know how the honeymoon had gone.

"Oh yea I forgot we turned our phones off for the most part besides taking pictures and that one Instagram post Lauren made" Natasha smiled opening her photos on her phone and handing it to the girls.

"It's so weird heading Natasha talk!" Dani exclaims obviously forgetting the event that took place during the ceremony. "Did you guys do it?" She smirked wiggling her eyebrow. "Owe! Christina that hurt"

"Well that's their business not ours... but I mean if you guy want to tell us you can" her eyes darting from Dani to Lauren then Natasha and back to Lauren looking for any indication.

"Like you said Chris it's our business not yours" Lauren snapped back reaching for Natashas hand looking for back up.

"Yea what she said!" Natasha hadn't even heard what they were talking about she was too busy talking to Lisa and Kathrine about the trip.

When Nat has finally looked over at Lauren she was meet with and eye roll then glare, "you're not helping me over here" she groaned.

"Sorry what did they say?" Once she was caught up, Natashas normally lightly tanned skin was bright red before turning to the other two with a wink.

Once they had told them about the trip and finally about they pair's first intimate night, they headed upstairs to shower and unpack. Not even 15 minutes after showering Dani and Amy come busting through the door.

"Uh you guys need to see this!" Dani said her voice trembling, as she hands the phone to Lauren her hand continues to shake, Lauren's eyes immediately go wide realizing what has happened.

"What is it?" Natasha said slowly walking up to see a video someone recorded of Natasha singing to Lauren, and it went viral, with almost 325,000 views, the caption saying Lauren Cimorelli's wife singing to her.

"What do we do?" Amy asked unusually for her normally perky self.

"I-i uh- don't know" Natasha said slowly walking backwards to the bed.

"Lauren! Natasha! You need to come down here now!" Christina yelled from the living room.

Natasha didn't budge, Dani and Lauren practically dragging her downstairs. "What's wrong with Nat?" Kathrines voice echoes through the quiet room.

"We saw the video and she is stunned" Dani said helping her sit down.

"Well congrats Natasha your viral and that's really difficult to do." Lisa said earning an elbow from Dani who had walked over by her at that moment.

"Nat? Baby? Love?" Lauren was quiet trying to get her attention, waving her hand in front of her wife's face, and poking her cheek to try to get her out of the daze she had fallen into.

*clap clap clap*

The sound scared everyone, it came from a mystery man who had stumbled into the room.

"Who the rip are you?" Lisa said standing to face the stranger.

"Oh me I'm Natasha father. Hello darling." He said in such a cold voice it sent shivers up everyone's arms and down their spines.