Chapter 22: married at last

This chapter will contain smut, you've been warned

It was 6pm when the plane touched down at Motu Mute airport in bora bora, heading to the hotel took very little time, renting out one of the larger bungalows the two explored their room swimming in the pool outside before spending the first night sleeping, exhausted from traveling getting very little sleep on the plane and the wedding 2 days before.

Before they fell asleep-

Lauren's POV

"That was the longest flight ever" I cried walking into the hotel room.

"Well how was I supposed to know we were gonna have a full on 24 hour lay over?" Natasha grunted, and all my annoyance faded in an instant, my wife can talk. My wife, my favorite thing to say.

"It's not your fault but come lay down with your wife." My arms open for her to come cuddle into me and a large smile plastered on my face.

"Mmh say that again!" She giggled

"It's not your fault."

"No- the other part."

"Come lay down" I smirked knowing what she wanted.

She glared at me, I just smiled mouthing 'with your wife'.

"I love you but god your a smart ass" finally laying down wrapping her arms and legs around me, then kissing my lips softly.

"I love you more, and I'm not A smart ass, I'm your smart ass." I smiled then kissed her back.

The kiss was soft and passionate not lasting very long but it heated up my whole body, a wave of discomfort quickly fallowed causing me to pull back a bit from our intense kiss. "Lauren, we don't have to go any farther if you don't want to." Her voice broke the short silence fallowing.

"One more night, maybe tomorrow night we can if we're not too tired, I just want one more night with you in a bed just cuddling like we used to do before we cross that line." Small bit of anxiety over came me, I told her we would when we got married, now I'm asking for another night, she might not let that happen.

"Oh course love, if you never want to have sex we won't, we go on your pace I have you and that's all I want. Now let's go lay on the net bed looking thing or go for a swim then we can cuddle as long as you want." I smile at how comforting she can be I nodded changing into a skimpy red two piece heading to the pool where Natasha was already in wearing a black two piece.

We sat in the pool laughing, talking and kissing (obviously)for about 2 hours, before showering then going to bed exhausted from the long travel day.

Next morning when I woke up, paradise on my right and the gorgeous view in front. I rolled over kissing my wife softly on the lips, cheek and neck, trying to wake her up. A moan comes from my sleepy baby fallowed by her holding my head while I was kissing her neck, I know what she wants but I don't know if I'm ready. I moved back up to her face kissing her cheek then her lips again letting her have full control of the situation.

"Good morning my beautiful wife" her rough voice soothing to my ears, her lips touch mine a few more times before she pulls back stretching her arms out. "I love you so so much" rough early voice still there, "I have a surprise for you." She said her normal voice slowly returning.

"Oh and what might that be?" I played along knowing it was one of three things.

"We're going zip lining" my jaw dropped the last thing I would have expected her to do.

"What? We're going where?"

"Are you afraid of heights love? We don't have to if you don't want to." She immediately sat up her protective side showing.