Chapter 26: tour- day 65

Note from the author: Before you read this chapter I just want to say I support everyone no matter their race, gender/genderless, and sexuality or lack of. If you don't I urge you to one not leave anything negative in the comments- and if you have a problem reading a story written by someone who supports the world wide movement you're more the welcome to stop reading in fact I encourage you to stop.

Natasha's POV

"Natasha!" A voice called from the fair end of the trailer.

"What" I groaned loudly. I don't know how much more I can handle them all together, they constantly argue about stupid shit.

"Shh it's ok love" Lauren's hand resting on my shoulder as I reluctantly get up to see what they needed.

"Can we go back to bora bora?" I complain, she simply smiles at me with a soft kiss on the cheek pushing me to the end, where I was summoned too.

Walking to the back of the bus I open the door looking down at my phone "what?" I groan again.

"Well good morning to you too, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?"

"Frustrated much Nat"

Joke after joke comes at me as I ignore them all, "am I just here for you to pick on me or something?"

"Yep pretty much!" Dani says a still laughing.

"No! Dani stop it" Christina's voice pierces the laughter bringing it to a stop. "We have a problem and I'm sure you can tell there's been a lot of arguments lately about it."

I nod not really knowing what they were going to say, I had heard about a drop out and filling of something but I wasn't sure what.

"We need an opener." Lisa says bluntly.

"What?"

"Mickey Guyton dropped out and we need someone to fill her spot till we can find someone else.." she said softer with minimal eye contact this time.

"Uh-"

"Please baby, we need your help it would be maybe 3 concerts, more if you like it but only 3" Lauren's voice appeared as she wrapped her arms around my lower body with a light squeeze.

"Three?" I looked at them knowing they'll trick me into more.

"Three" Lauren's voice echoes "if you say yes I'll give you and extra big present at the hotel." She says barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Ok but only three!" They all imminently clap and cheer a visible relief sweeping over them, "I mean it three!" They nod.

Concert one- narrators POV

"Love you're going to be fine just breathe it's ok." Lauren said trying to comfort her terrified wife.

"But what if they don't like me? What if they boo me off the stage?" She said hyperventilating.

"If they do I won't go out I'll stay back here the whole show to be with you." The brunette cooed attempting to soothe nerves.

"Ok-kay" Natasha hadn't stuttered since the pairs first date, sending red flags up in Lauren's head.

"If you really don't want to, we can just go on ear-"

"No! I don't want you to hurt yourself you're not warmed up." Natasha was quick to defend, truth is she was nervous but excited.

"I'll be right here if you need me, ok?" Natasha simply nodded as the announcer called her on stage.

"Please welcome Natasha Romenelli!" The crowed was screaming but she stayed still unable to move to Lauren grabbed the mic and walked out with her, the crowed getting louder.

"Hey guys!.. so if you didn't know this is my beautiful wife.. she's a little nervous about singing but she's good and she's got some of her own songs, so please be gentle on her and the rest of us will be out soon!" The cowed screamed and cheered.

"H-hi gg-guys! S-Sorry I h-have a s-s-s-t-stutter when I'm nerv-ous"

"I love you!" Some guy from the back screamed

"Thank you! I'd- s-day I love you too but I think l-Lauren would get jealous" she laughed and so did the rest of the crowd.

"So before Lauren and I got engaged" her stutter now fading, "we had a little bit of a lull in our relationship where we didn't see each other for 3 months and in her defense she was making the most beautiful proposal I've ever seen, but I was lonely and I wrote this song during that time."

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain
Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
(You know the song if you want to keep reading it I suggest looking it up or listening to it)

"I only have two more songs so bare with me, back story on this one I lost my parents when I was very very young which caused us to have to move closer to the city, but my older sibling were very caring to me I never really felt like I was missing out. so when I first heard this song I cried, then when I stopped crying I changed some lyrics around to fit my life. So this is my cover of, breaking more hearts then mine

I can't wait to show you where I grew up
Walk you 'round the foothills of my town
Probably feel like you've been there before
After hearing all the stories I've been telling you
For six months now
We might have to sleep in separate bedrooms
Pack a shirt for family because they'll come by
I'm not trying to scare you off but
I just thought that we should talk a few things out
Before we hit the road
If I bring you home to Amber
I guess I'd better warn ya
She a little skeptical of those I bring by
And Dakota will check your tires
Pour you whiskey over ice and
Watch the football game pretending he don't like you
Oh, if we break up, I'll be fine
But you'll be breaking more hearts than mine
My brothers will act like they don't care about you
But they'll be hiding round the corner listening
And when you meet my high school friends
They'll buy you drinks and fill you in
On all the stupid shit I can't outlive
So if I bring you home to grandma
I guess I'd better warn ya
She falls in love a little faster than I do
And my uncle will check your oil
Grab you a beer from the tap
Buy you dinner but pretend that he don't like you
Oh, if we break up, I'll be fine
But you'll be breaking more hearts than mine
If I bring you home to auntie
I guess I'd better warn ya
She feels every heartbreak I go through
And if my cousins see me crying
They'll pour some vodka over ice and
Tell a lie and say they never really liked you
Oh, if we break up, I'll be fine
But you'll be breaking more hearts than mine
You'll be breaking more hearts than mine
(Breaking more hearts then mine (this is not how the song goes at all)

"Ok ok, thank you last one, I'm sure you've seen the video of Lauren am I on our honeymoon, my singing to her?!" The crowed cheered again, "hey lovely? Could you come here?" Lauren had a large smile on her face as she walked out and they cheered louder, "think you can hang with us?"

"I'd love to." She placed a light kiss on her cheek and the crowed screamed louder.

Natasha sang the same song looking into Lauren's brown eyes, when she finished she placed a kiss on her cheek and lips before bowing and heading off stage screaming "Cimorelli everyone" the crowed erupted and the rest of the girls walked out smiling.