Chapter 20: reception

Narrator POV:

The newly weds walked quickly down the isle and made their way to their respective rooms to change in to different dresses,

Natasha was first she walked out in her second dress and walked slowly over to Lauren's room knocking lightly. (Natashas "dress")

"Yea? Come in" Natasha slowly opened the door seeing Lauren's second dress, her jaw dropping down to the floor

"Oh my- wow Lauren you look- just wow" she stumbled over her words looking at her wife. "Owe!"

"Why didn't you tell me you could talk, when could you s-speak? And who knew?" She started crying happy tears again.

"Lisa knew when I found out. I wanted to tell you when I found out but I wanted to surprise you on our wedding day, I've been able to speak for a couple months but I only waited this long because I have another surprise for you. Please don't be mad baby" she pleaded holding her newly wife hands, "I did this only to surprise you it killed me not talking to you and not telling you for so long. I love you so much I just wanted to make today special." Natasha had taken multiple steps closer to Lauren while she was talking until she was standing right behind her.

"I'm not mad, how could I be mad my wife actually spoke to me for the first time in two years and it was on our wedding day."

"Oh thank go-" Lauren interrupted

"But your in the dog house and your gonna make it up to me" she winked at Natasha before pulling her into a kiss.

"Common my beautiful wife, let's go party with our crazy friends." Natasha said in between kisses.

"Mmh they can wait I want to kiss you and hear you talk just for a little while longer." They smiled and continued, the whole time Natasha would say things like I love you or your so beautiful or I'm so lucky or I can't believe your all mine, only stopping when Lisa came knocking on the door.

"Ok you two just because your married doesn't mean you get to fuck right now, can't you wait till you're on your honeymoon tomorrow." Lisa winked and pushed them out the door.