Chapter 1: Help Me

Lauren's POV

"Just another day I'm not with Natasha, uhhh" i groan talking to my younger sister, Dani and one of my older sisters, Lisa.

"Oh, calm down you major drama queen! Uhhh" Lisa mimics my groan, smirking while doing it.

"If you like her so much why haven't you talked to her?" Dani asks bumping Lisa to stop her from laughing.

"Because she's just so- uhhh I cant even think properly when I think about her. She's gorgeous, and smart, and so unbelievably beautiful, every time i try to talk to her my words come out silent."

"You really are a major drama queen" Dani says laughing, as i roll on the bed.

I give dani a glare and just sit there fidgeting with my fingers smiling thinking about Natasha. Her gorgeous hazel eyes ugh! It's like this golden brown and green color that's fighting to be dominate and neither of her eyes look alike one is slightly more green then the other and it just perfect, and when the sun shines in them just right its like if music had colors its just beautiful. Ugh and her hair! It was this light brown color that after summer would have natural blonde streaks in it. But recently she dyed it this like reddish maroon color, inside it looks like a dark brown, but in the sun she looks like a beautiful fiery goddess. Oh my god! She lifts one of her eyebrows when she either thinks your being dumb or she's confused, my chest gets all warm and fuzzy when she does that and when she's concentrated on something she's really interested in her lips part just a little and she furrows her eyebrows a smidge. I'll never understand why she always wears hoodies and jeans that don't show off her body, i saw her walking around in her running clothes and damn that girl has a nice body, her stomach is toned to perfection and her arms are a decent size but her muscle back its just ugh fu...

"LAUREN!" I heard shouting coming from dani

"What?" I ask trying to act like I wasn't completely enveloped in my thoughts about her

"You were in space for like 5 minutes, are you back on earth?" She chuckles

"What were you thinking ab- you were thinking about Natasha weren't you?" Lisa pipes in while grinning and gives me the all knowing look.

"What? No! Why would you even ask that? God you really don't know me at all! I don't always think about her beautifully hazel colored eyes or her perfect pink lips and her laugh..." i trailed off feeling my face blush I as i started to smile.

"Uh huh, you weren't thinking about that at all clearly." She mocks "ask her out already!"

"Yea! Why haven't you asked her out yet?" Dani chimes in.

"Because dani" i say pushing her "I haven't even talked to her yet, how am I supposed to ask her out?" I sigh laying my head on the bed again

"Oh my hopeless romantic of a little sister" a voice from outside my door calls, moments later Christina walks in.

"You heard that huh?" I sigh

"We all heard it" my remaining sisters say in unison, followed by Katherine and Amy walking in.

"What should i do?" I sit up leaning my head on Christina's shoulder who sat next to me.

"Well first you need to talk to her." She says wrapping her left arm around me and placing her right hand on my face stroking my cheek with her thumb.

I sat up feeling Katherine sit on my left side "ok but then what?" I whine

"Tell her you love her dweeb!" Lisa shouts. I glare at her, before looking at Katherine with puppy dog eyes wanting words of wisdom.