Chapter 3: Studying

Natasha's POV

"so i'll fallow you?" I asked after a minute of getting lost in her eyes

"S-sure" she seemed startled like she was lost in thought

"Ok well then after you." I kissed her before walking away.

Lauren's POV

"S-sure" shoot was i really that entranced with her eyes, and that smile, god this girl already has me hooked on her it hasn't even been an hour.

"Ok well after you." She kisses me i watch her walk away and damn this girl has a nice ass!

~time skip~ Lauren's house (sisters only)~

Pulling up to my house, with her fal... is that a Mercedes? How on gods green earth did she afford a Mercedes? parking infront of my house i saw Christina was home (pretend her and nick aren't married yet) didn't look like anyone else was home. After pulling in behind her red truck the Mercedes stopped on the street fallowed by Natasha stepping out of it, why was it the most amazing sight I've ever seen.

First i saw her left foot step out in her custom vans (black leather, with a galaxy print toe) then i saw part of her black skinny jeans that had small tears in it all the way up. Her hand grabbed the top of the door i could see her black painted nails from here, then i saw her cream beanie over her dark red hair, followed by her red/blue plaid over-shirt.

If this wasn't like a scene in a movie, she flipped her hair and time almost froze she moved in slow motion. I could almost see every strand of hair as it glided over her shoulder then finally i saw her beautiful face, she had these white Oakley sunglasses on that covered those amazing hazel eyes, after closing her car door she took her hat off running her fingers through her hair before placing her beanie back on her head.

"Uh hi? I'm looking for Lauren but all I see is gap mouth" she smiles still very much moving in slow motion

"Uh- hi, s-sorry I was looking at the-the sky it's so pretty and I'm in awe by how beautiful nature is." That was terrible I mentally face palmed

She didn't look at all like she believed me in the slightest but I refused to give in.

"Whatever you say" damn that stupid smirk of hers is going to get me in trouble.

Almost as if she could tell I was struggling she walked up grabbed my waist with one hand and my head with another and pulled me in for a heated kiss. After a moment or two (maybe even three) she took her tongue out of my mouth and slowly stopped kissing me.

"We should go study now, yea?" *God even her voice has me doing circles*

"Y-yea" *what has this damn girl done to me. Ugh now she's smirking at me, please just take me, wait did i just say that? I don't want to do that or do i?*

"Laur?" Her hand is waving in front of my face

"Huh, oh sorry. Lost in a thought" i smiled at her and took her hand in mine and walked her to my front door.

"Chris?" I belted into the house.

"In the kitchen Laur!" I heard faintly, the kitchen was on the piste end of the building..

"I have a new friend over!"

"wait you what?" I could hear the surprise in her voice "is it Nat.." her voice now in a teasing singing tone

"shut up" i grumbled through teeth.

"what i was gonna say nat..alie" not bad for a cover but I'm sure nat already knew we talked about her

"Hi. I'm natASHA, but you can call me nat or Tasha whatever you prefer" she laughed extending her hand to greet Christina

"I'm Christina, you can call me Chris." She took Nat hand an shook it

Christina's POV

"Chris?" I faintly heard from the front door

"In the kitchen Laur" i belted back

"I have a new friend over!"

"Wait you what?" I was honestly surprised she never makes new friends "is it nat.." I add teasing her and singing

"Shut up" she said aggressively

"What i was gonna say nat...alie" i attempted to cover

"Hi. I'm natASHA, but you can call me nat or Tasha whatever you prefer" she laughed extending her hand towards me to shake.

"I'm Christina, you can call me Chris." I shook her hand

Lauren wasn't kidding when she said she was pretty, not that I didn't believe her. Their is something about her that i cant tell if i like her or not.

"It's nice to meet you Christi-Chris" her voice is shaky "uh, Lauren hasn't told me much about your family just that she has 10 siblings" her hands are distracting me she keeps fidgeting.

"Well Lauren doe... owe" i squinted at Lauren "i was going to say before i was rudely assaulted, Lauren doesn't talk much about anyone so don't worry about it." It's not what i was going to say but oh well.

She kinda huffed as a laugh, almost like a 'heh' but more like a 'hah' if that makes any sense. It's very obvious to me she's uncomfortable she's shuffling back and forth, awe Lauren! she can see it and slowly moved so she was standing next to her, wow this most be someone special to her she doesn't do this often.

"Anyways, why are you in my home?" Oh that was a bit aggressive

"Uh.." Nat's head dropped

"She's here because we have to study and start of a project.." Lauren glared

"Oh ok, well go study. I'm ordering pizza for dinner. Natasha will you be joining us?"

"Oh uhm.."

"Will your mom mind?" Lauren is so thoughtful

"Oh uhm, my mom passed a while ago, and before you ask my dad left when i was 3" she lifted her head and tried to hide her sad eyes but i saw right through the facade.

"Oh nat I'm sor.."

"You didn't know its ok." She interrupted

"Well what about your siblings? Would they mind?" Lauren quickly chimed in

"No I don't think Dakota would mind. Ill text him and let him know."

"Oh you have siblings do you mind me asking how many?" I doubt her family is as big as mine and Lauren's but I'm still curious.

"1 sister and 4 brothers no I don't mind at all" she grinned and her eyes soften

I returned her smile and let them go study.

Yes another short one, but I mean back to back post isn't terrible right? Vote and comment!

~Thanks again for reading!-R.J.~

Word count: 1104